Chapter 21: The roommate

Y/N'S POV:

I wake up feeling lethargic and stay in bed, staring at the ceiling for a few seconds. Or maybe minutes. Hell, I could be staring at the wall for an hour now.

Once I finally find the will to move, I pat my nightstand until I feel the new phone Taehyung gave me yesterday and turn it on to look at the time: 10:57 am.

How did I wake up so early?

I lazily let my hand fall on the bed and close my eyes as I remember what happened early this morning.

I would be lying if I said I didn't have a good time and I kind of missed spending time with them.

I would also be lying if I said I was totally fine when they announced what Marion's father did. I actually started laughing because I didn't know what to say. It seemed so unreal. It still does. He's been so nice to me and my mum.

I need to know why he'd do that...But first I need to know what the boys overheard.

I sigh and turn the phone on to explore what there is on it.

I would obviously be lying if I said I wasn't in full panic mode the second I saw Jungkook. I don't know whether it's because it was almost 3 in the morning, but I was internally dying everytime he talked. Luckily enough, I know how to play it cool in this type of situation.

Thank god I evaded his hug or I would've never let him go and my feelings would have been exposed.

I frown.

Y/n what feelings are you talking about? You don't like him that way anymore.

I look at my contact list and see all of their names. I decide to change all of their names since I've got nothing better to do.

Kim Namjoon has been changed to G.O.D😏

Kim Taehyung has been changed to Gucci master🤑

Min Yoongi has been changed to Soft sadist💜❤

Park Jimin has been changed to Jamless mochi🤭

Kim Seokjin has been changed to Perfection🥰

Jung Hoseok has been changed to Hot🥵

Jeon Jungkook has been changed to Human cock🖕

I reread the names and frown.

I'm definitely going to change them again later.

I put my phone down and close my eyes again, ready to go back to sleep.

My eyes fly back open as I suddenly remember something.

Shit, I totally forgot about the mission with Kai!

I quickly get up from my bed and get ready to go out. I wear jeans, a sport bra, a hoodie and my levitation shoes. I take an elastic, just in case I'll have to tie my hair.

Before I go out of my room, I look at myself in the mirror and make a disgusted face at how I look, but don't plan on changing, because I don't care.