Chapter 12: Tension

YOONGI'S POV:

I go back to the living room from the toilet and close my eyes as I lazily sit back down while Jin compliments his looks to whoever's listening again and Jungkook rambles about banana milk to Jimin who's looking at Taehyung with a pleading expression for help.

"Guys!" I hear Jin shout after he most likely ran out of compliments. "Wanna hear-"

"No!" Taehyung and Hoseok say at the same time I groan.

"What do you call a big pile of kittens? A meowntain!" He says and bursts out laughing.

Only Jungkook and Namjoon laugh to be polite.

Suddenly, I hear the front door opening, which makes me open my eyes.

I see Y/n walking in and check the time on my wrist-watch.

What the fuck has she been doing outside for 4 hours?!

Then, I see a boy coming in after her.

.

.

.

A boy?! Shit.

My eyes dart to Jungkook. He looks like he could stab that boy 30 times...with his nails.

I know I'm not supposed to read his mind but right now what's happening in there seems very entertaining. I "unlock" his thoughts and try not to laugh.

"- he'll regret it...Why is Y/n going into the kitchen with him? Oh, good, they're out. Uh...is she really coming this way...? Does she finally want to talk to us?!"

I internally wheeze at his bipolar thoughts. Y/n and the boy really are coming towards us but, as expected, they suddenly turn right and walk towards her room.

As I'm about to close my eyes again, Marion scoffs. "Are you seriously not gonna introduce us to your friend?"

"That's exactly what I'm going to do." Y/n answers and opens her bedroom door.

"Don't tell me- no, I have to stop this from happening!"

I completely forgot I was connected to Jungkook's mind. And I seriously don't know why he's thinking they'll do something else than just talk.

"Hey, wait!" Jungkook stands up and approaches the boy who was about to enter Y/n's room. He extends his hand towards him. "It's nice to meet you." He smiles.

"Come on man, shake it so I know wether to kill you or not."

I sigh knowing full well Jungkook won't succeed in his plan. As the boy was about to touch his hand, Y/n pushes Jungkook's hand down.

I knew it

"Don't let him touch you Kai. He's a sight rhimer." Y/n says while looking at Jungkook, still holding his hand. "I swear Jeon, you really need to find a better way to use your rhim because this one is really getting old." She slightly smiles.

"You're smiling...at me?"

"Fine." He huffs.

It's impressive how he looks angry but internally he's softer than Jimin's hair. (A/u: idk how soft Jimin's hair is but it looks soft af.)