Chapter 10: Memories

I open my eyes again and immediately check my phone for the time:

3:34 pm

I should go out.

I get out of bed and do my morning routine even though it's very late in the afternoon.

Once I'm done, I wear a hoodie and a tracksuit because unlike other girls (Marion), I don't care about my appearance.

I put my levitation shoes and I hear laughters coming from the living room after I open my door. Marion and the boys are most likely hanging out in the living room again. My heart clenches.

Ugh, stupid heart, I thought I raised you to be stronger than that.

As I walk towards the entrance door, I hear Jimin saying, "Even though it's not the same banana milk as on earth, I found something similar and it tasted good."

"And you didn't tell me because...?" Jungkook asks, annoyed.

"You were doing fine without banana milk for 5 months, so I was thinking you could continue like that." Jimin shrugs.

"Did you not hear what I told you guys yesterday?! I do everything better when banana milk flows in my veins." I can literally hear Jungkook glaring at Jimin.

"Hahaha! So the cat's finally out of the box." Hoseok laughs.

"Wha- You knew too Hobi?!"

"Actually, everyone knew. Remember the day you asked us to help you in your banana milk search? Well, we had told each other before hand that we wouldn't tell you anything if we found any." Namjoon says.

Everyone laughs and I presume Jungkook is pouting.

I check that I have my keys and open the door.

"Y/n?" I turn around to look at Taehyung. "Where are you going?"

"And you want to know because...?" I ask harshly and immediately regret it.

My heart is too weak.

"No need to be rude, he was just asking!" Marion defends Taehyung. "Oh and you didn't come to the ceremony." She states.

"Aww you noticed? Could it be that you secretly care about me?" I fake a happy expression.

"Ew no...I just wanted to tell you that since you weren't there, they showed your id card pic on the screen." I can see she's holding a laugh. "It was hideous. I didn't know you could be uglier."

Normally, people would be embarrassed hearing their id pic, the pic where you're the least appealing was shown in front of thousands of people, but I'm not. Like I said before, I'm not trying to impress anyone.

"Okay." I shrug and she looks surprised at my reaction.

I look at Taehyung who looks back at me like a lost puppy.

Don't-

I get out of the appartment before I feel like tearing up. That expression has always kind of had that effect on me.