Chapter 31: Tracking

Uh...this chapter is long so good luck :)

-

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

"Okay his phone is on and...They're really far. I'm sure they used a teleportation pod to get there," Taehyung says a few seconds after he sent the message, meaning the person turned their phone on.

"There, where?" Jin asks.

"I don't know...Tracking them doesn't mean I can see what's around them you know..."

"I guess we'll have to walk then..." Hoseok shrugs.

"We're not walking anywhere," Yoongi groans.

"Well...that's like, the only solution we've got since we can't tell the pods where we want to go," I say.

Namjoon clears his throat before speaking, "Tae tell me how far they are and in which direction."

"They're...about 8700 kilometres (5405.929 miles) away from us in...that direction," he points at his left.

"Good luck walking all that. I'll be waiting for you guys to return-"

"I'm pretty sure that's where the hidden forest is," Namjoon says as he grabs Yoongi's right arm to stop him from going away..

"It's not so hidden if you know where it is, is it?" Marion snorts.

Oh yeah, she's here.

Namjoon shakes his head, "The hidden forest itself isn't hidden, but after a certain amount of time in it, the things inside it are...hard to see. Like they're there, but you don't see them. It's some kind of illusion. Also, the forest is huge, so we won't be able to find them unless we know exactly where they are," he says as he glances at Taehyung, who's checking his phone for replies.

"How do you know all that?" Marion asks.

"I memorised every map of the rhim world," Namjoon proudly says.

"Note that this is the first time this has been useful," Jimin says.

Before Namjoon can reply, I start walking, "Okay we know where they are, so let's go," and enter the closest pod.

Once we're all in it, Namjoon says, "Hidden forest," and we immediately get teleported. As we step out of the pod, I hear a few people gasp.

"Wow this forest is huge," Hoseok says in amazement and I nod.

"It is. We won't have any chances of finding them if you don't track them Tae," Namjoon turns to Taehyung, who is typing something on his phone.

"Yeah, I'm replying to the person right now. Apparently, Y/n doesn't want want to look at her messages. At least not until Jimin grows taller than Yoongi...I wonder what happened," he mumbles.

"Okay Jimin, this one's on you. Grow taller! We know you can do it-"

"Shut up," Jimin hisses as he smacks Hoseok's head, who laughs.

Meanwhile, my mind drifts to that unreplied message I sent. Maybe that's the reason why she doesn't want to take her phone.

Why didn't she answer? Did I hit a sensitive spot? Could she be...