Chapter 30: Searching

"So, what's up?" Marion chirps once we're all in the living room.

"We need your help to find Y/n," Namjoon answers without wasting any time.

As soon as she hears those words, Marion's good mood turns into a venomous one, "Why are you looking for her?"

Jin sighs, "We've been told by the director she's done some illegal actions. We can't tell you what, but we have to look for her and bring her to him quickly."

"She's in trouble...?" Marion makes a sly smile and I internally roll my eyes.

"She is," Namjoon nods.

"Well that's good news," she stands up and starts walking around the room, "I'll tell you where she is. On one condition," she smirks.

"Anything," I immediately say, earning a few annoyed glance from the boys.

A satisfied smile forms on Marion's lips as she says, "I come with you to wherever you're going."

Jin and Namjoon sigh of relief, thinking she was going to say something worse. On the other hand, Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok and I are praying for her to change her mind and choose an alternate condition, because we don't want to spend more time with her than we have to.

"Okay, now tell us," Namjoon nods.

"I'm not 100% sure, but I think she's on a mission."

I roll my eyes as I stand up and head towards the entrance, "I see you don't have any useful informa-"

"I haven't finished," She reaches out to me to stop me from walking, but I quickly back away from her, not wanting her to touch me. She briefly gives me a stern look and turns to the others as she continues talking, "She's not on any mission. She's on one that has more than 5 stars. I don't know the exact number..."

"We know that too. It's an 8 stars," Taehyung says.

That means she went with that guy instead of telling us who he is...

"Is there a slight chance you know where she might be?" Namjoon asks.

"I know one of the mission's clues was that it was in a forest...I don't remember the name though...She went with that guy, Kai and his roommate."

"How do you know so much? I know she'd never tell you so much," Jimin frowns.

"Uh...well..." Marion starts looks down and fiddles with her fingers. We all wait for her to continue, but instead her face becomes redder as the seconds pass.

Hoseok turns to Yoongi, "How does she know?"

Yoongi, who has been silent all this time is trying to hold in a laugh.

"Yoongi, please don't tell them," Marion pleads.

Yoongi shakes his head," I don't spill secrets," he says, making her sigh of relief, "But don't worry. It's not like it's anything creepy," he says, insisting on the word "creepy" and looks at Marion with a glint of amusement in his eyes. Marion continues fiddling with her fingers and I frown, wondering what she could have done.

"Okay so we know it takes place in a forest. Tae, did you by any chance memorise the name of the location, at least?" Jin asks with a hopeful stare.

"Uh...I didn't, but," he loudly says before anyone complains, "I can track Y/n, remember?"

.

.

.

"Tae...you never told us- wait. Why didn't you mention this earlier?" Jimin asks, dumbfounded.