Chapter 19: Unholyness

WARNING⚠️
There are a lot of unholy words in this chapter so you can just skip it if you want (this is a filler)

NO ONE'S POV:

"Wher's thecock?" Y/n says, her mouth full of lasagna.

Jin literally chokes on his fork and starts coughing uncontrollably. Hoseok, who is sitting on his right, taps his back and Namjoon looks at Y/n, concerned. Taehyung and Jimin burst out laughing while Yoongi silently enjoys the scene and continues eating.

"Y-Y/n- where's what...?" Namjoon asks.

Y/n swallows, before repeating her question with an amused expression. "Where's Jungkook?"

Jin breathes out of relief, but continues coughing a bit. Taehyung and Jimin stop laughing, but start laughing again once they make eye-contact.

"He's in his apartment." Namjoon replies. "He should be here any minute now."

"Actually he's been behind the door for ten minutes now." Yoongi says.

"What?! Why didn't you say anything?" Hoseok says as he gets up and hurries towards the door.

Y/n turns to Jin, who is clearing his throat to stop coughing. "Are you okay?" She asks.

Jin nods and drinks some water. He clears his throat again before talking. "Sorry, I thought you said something else."

"What did you think she said? I want to know if it's the same thing as what I heard." Yoongi says with a smirk plastered on his face.

Jin shakes his head. "Nothing important. Plus, Y/n is too young for me to say what I heard out loud." He shakes his hand in a denying way.

Y/n grins and puts her head on her hand, looking at Jin. "Did you perhaps hear something unholy?" She asks, knowing exactly what he heard.

Jin almost spits out the water he was drinking and clears his throat again before simply replying, "No." and taking his fork to continue eating.

Y/n leans back on her chair with a sigh and takes her cup in her hands. "Just so you know, I'm not that pure little 11 year old anymore." She says before taking her cup and sipping water.

Before Jin could ask for an explanation, Jungkook bangs his hands on the table and glares at all the boys. "Guys what the fuck, why did no one open the door?"

"Maybe because no one heard...?" Taehyung wheezes, as he tries to control another laugh.

"Are you guys deaf? I've been knocking for 10 MINUTES!" Jungkook exclaims.

"I knew you were here. I heard your thoughts." Yoongi quietly says before eating salad.

Jungkook glares at Yoongi. "You could have asked someone to open it if you were too lazy to do it yourself!"

"Nah. It was fun hearing you mentally struggle." Yoongi smiles.

Before Jungkook can reply, Jimin says, "You know, there's a button next to the door that, if you press it, will make a sound louder than a knock. It's called a doorbell."