[57] Wedding planer

It's been three weeks since our date, and finally deciding to become husband and wife and today we're meeting with the wedding planner East hired.

Apparently she's hosted weddings for lots of rich and famous people. I'm feeling slightly nervous about meeting her, sure East and I have money, but we're just ordinary people.

"You okay?" Easton questions as he makes his way into the bathroom and wraps his arms around me from behind

"Yeah I'm fine." I nod looking at him in the reflection of the mirror

"Are you sure? You seem a little tense." He places a kiss on the side of my neck

"I'm fine baby, honestly." I snuggle into him, my body relaxing

"You know if you don't want to do this we don't have to."

"Do what? Get married?" I ask surprised as I turn my head to face him once more

"I don't know, you're hard to read sometimes." He sighs softly

"East no, I want to get married, I'm just a little nervous about how this meeting is going to go. What if she's one of these awful, overly flamboyant people that want everything in pink tulle and over the top?"

"Baby." He laughs "she'll do what we ask for, that's her job, trust me she's nice." He kisses my nose. "Get dressed she'll be here soon." He says before leaving the room.

Dressed in a simple black dress I make my way downstairs to where Easton and the planner are sitting together at the table.

She looks normal, long dark hair braided to one side, a tight-fitting black dress and a killer pair of heels. She's quite striking to look at, she doesn't give me overly flamboyant vibes at all, phew.

"Hey, you must be Aubrey" she stands up once she sees me and holds out her hand

"That's me." I smile and shake her hand

"Olivia, so nice to meet you." She introduces herself

"Likewise." I sit down next to Easton who smiles and wraps his arm around me

"So what have you got for us Liv?" He questions

"As I said on the phone this is your wedding, not mine, so with the information you provided I have put a few vision boards together that I thought might suit your styles." She opens her folder and pulls out some large cardboard cards with different images stuck on them, like table and chair decor, colour schemes, flower arrangements, all the things you expect form a wedding.

"Wow, these are amazing." I smile as she sits them down in front of us.

The first is a rustic / outdoors theme, with lots of wood tones as well as greens with only a hint of other colours.

The second is more of a simple theme. The colours are all soft tones of pink, cream and white with the use of greenery minimal and given soft touches with the use of candle and soft light coloured materials tied around the chair in a knot style rather than a bow

The third is my favourite, the colour theme is purple-grey, silver, white and black. In the images, it shows stunning bunches of flowers in whites and the hint of purple-grey coloured roses throughout. The tables are decorated in soft grey/silver table clothes with purple-grey bunches of flowers sitting on a circle piece of mirrored glass. The cake is three-tier and white with the same coloured flowers placed on each tier tastefully. There is also an image of the wedding arch. It's tall and square, with silver-grey tulle curtains tied on either side and the roof covered in hanging green vines with flowers attached, hanging down like a chandelier.