[59] Five years [Epilogue]

"Baby girl you did so good" I exclaim as I pick up my five-year-old daughter, smiling proudly as I give her a hug

"Did you see all of my dances?" She asks with a smile 

"Of course I did."  

"Did daddy?" She questions looking around the room as more and more parents enter the room

"Yes, Daddy saw all of them as well." I nod and turn to the direction where Easton is standing, letting Alena and I have our moment. 

Alena's eyes follow me, falling on Easton "Daddy!" she says excitedly. I put her back on the ground and she runs to him. Easton bends down and scoops her up pulling her into his arms. 

"Of course I saw all of your dances, and I'm so proud of you, you did so well" He kisses her head 

"I love you daddy." she snuggles into him 

"I love you too Sweetheart" 

Alena is now five years old and today Easton and I had yet another proud parent moment as we sat in the audience and watched her dance at her end of year concert. Alena loves to dance, and she's very good at it as well, it started from the time she should walk she would always stop and start dancing whenever she heard music, so when she turned four we decided to take her to a dance class to see if she liked it, of course, she took to it like a duck to water and she's made so many little friends as well.

She's been dancing with the same group of little friends for a year now and they're all becoming quite the little dancers, but at this stage and them being so young it's still all for fun, nothing too serious. 

"Are you ready to go home? We're having everyone over for dinner to celebrate." I remind her as I stand next to Easton and her 

"Is Grandad Chet going to be there?" 

"Of course he is." 

"YAY!" she exclaims and claps her hand

"Grandma and Grandad?" 

"Yes." I nod 

"Oli and La?" 

"HmmHmm" I hum 

"Grandma Angie and Caleb and Romee and the baby?"

"Yes." I nod again and laugh "Everyone is going to be there, so let's get you home." I kiss her cheek. 

Holding Alena with one hand, Easton reaches for my hand with the other and interlocks our fingers as we walk out of the building together. 

We arrive home and I'm thankful for Amara and the girls who have already started plating up all the food and bringing it out, as well as the boys for starting the barbeque. Leaving the hall took a little longer than expected with the Mums and Dads stopping us for a chat on the way out. Both Easton and I appear to be pretty popular among the parents, especially Easton, the other Mum's just love him, not that I can blame them, he's still as gorgeous as ever. 

"The superstar has arrived!" Chet yells and everyone turns in our direction. Alena runs to Chet who picks her up and spins her around 

"Did you see me Grandpa Chet?"

"I did, me and Grandma Amity, and Grandma and Grandad." He says referring to Shay and Lane.

"How did she go?" Amara asks as she makes her way over carrying her and Nate's three-year-old Layla or La as Alena calls her on her hip. 

"She smashed it, best kid out there" Easton grins cockily 

"Oh come on, you have to say that, you're her dad." She giggles