You/Lena Luthor - Wedding Part 1

Summary - Lena is your brother's best man

Prompt by: rihaya

AN: Should I stop posting who's story is next? Or are you fine with me keeping it up. Let me know. It's getting a little too big and maybe some of you are annoyed because of it.

Your brother was getting married in a year. To your surprise he had asked you to be one of his groomswoman. It was quite strange for him to even ask you as the two of you hadn't been on the best of terms for the past few years. Both of you were so busy with each others lives that the only time you would see or talk to each other were in holidays. But that wasn't what drove the wedge between the two of you. It had been your mother that had started it all. She would always compare you to your brother, saying how you needed to be more like him. The icing on the cake was when she had asked if you were going to be alone since your younger brother was marrying someone first.

Regardless of your family troubles, you accepted. Happy that it might be the first step to getting back on better terms. Being one of the groomswoman wasn't as demanding as being a bridesmaid since you didn't really need to fly to his home until a month before.

However, you couldn't make it to the even and had to cancel. Telling him your sizes so he could get you a suit or dress that matched with the rest of the groomsman. He was disappointed but obliged to getting you your outfit as long as you promised to come to his bachelor party. There was really no other choice so you agreed.

You flew in the day of the party, arriving hours before the start of the party. You hadn't met any other the other men and women for his party so you stayed in the hotel until it was time to head out.

As usual, you arrive late to the party. Your brother waves you over when he notices you stick out like a sore thumb.

"(Y/n)! You made it! I didn't think you would."

You scrunch up your nose in disgust when you smell the alcohol in his breath. The party had apparently started without you.

"Well you did make me promise to come to the party so now here I am."

He shoves a drink in your hand as he takes another swing of his.

"Relax! This is suppose to be fun. Lena is not going to be happy if she comes back and finds you sober."

"Lena?"

"Oh! She's my best man! Didn't I tell you?"

Just then, a woman in a very expensive tailored suit appears to your right.

"You know, he is right. I'm not happy to find you still quite sober. Drink. My treat."

"I can't. I drove here."

"Then I'll take you back. You need to relax. Your brother is always telling me how you're so uptight. I can see that he's right."

To prove her wrong, you drink the entire glass, almost coughing at the taste of it.

"Impressive."

For the rest of the night, your glass is never empty. Lena makes sure of that. Both of you are quite drunk, allowing you to be free with your thoughts. You and Lena had not stopped flirting with one another.

"You're so hot, Lena. Why didn't my brother introduce me to you sooner."

You slur through your words. She gives you a grin and straddles your lap, practically grinding down on it while she nibbles on your ear.

"Why don't I make it up to you in my room?"

You're too horny and wasted to decline so you quickly nod. Lena lets out a laugh and stands up to lead you outside to her car.