You/Emilia Clarke - Reveal Part 2

"Emilia! You're here!"

Your mom had been looking out the window since the morning as she waited for you to arrive with Emilia. It didn't surprise you when you saw her rush out of the house to hug your girlfriend.

"Mrs. (l/n), it's so nice to meet you."

Emilia had held out her hand to shake but your mom just brushed it off and gave her a hug.

"You're practically family already. I mean you have been dating my daughter for a while now. It's only fair. Come in, I cooked your favorite."

She wrapped and arm around Emilia and led her to the house while you were left behind to deal with the luggage. Emilia turned around to silently mouth you an apology as she was dragged into the house by your mom.

"Don't take it too bad, sweetheart. Your mom is just messing with you because she had to find out from her friend that you were dating."

Your dad had stepped out when he noticed your mom didn't walk in with you. He grabbed the rest of the luggage and walked with you to the house.

"Oh I know. She was like this back in high school with my ex."

Your dad laughed as he remembered that long dinner he had to endure as your mom practically adopted your girlfriend as one of her own. She had treated her better than she had treated you. Thank god it had only been for just the dinner. This time was different. She was dragging it out much longer.

"How long do you think she'll last?"

"I give it an hour or two. She does miss you."

You were doubtful about it but didn't say anything.

X

You couldn't help but laugh as your mom served Emilia and ignored you.

"Oh, that's okay. I can serve myself. Don't trouble yourself."

Your dad started to laugh but one look from your mother and he quickly shut up.

"So mom, I'm glad you're getting along with Emilia."

"Emilia, I heard you're starting a new movie this month. Is there any way you can share with us what kind of movie it is."

"Mom, you know that even she can't tell me."

"Oh hush, dear. Emilia can answer for herself."

"Well...No one has to know that you know about the movie. So...."

Your mouth fell open as Emilia started to tell your mom about the plot of the movie that she had been cast it. You had begged her for weeks to tell you about it but she would always tell you that it was as secret and had been bound by her contract. It was now clear to you that the two of them had teamed up. You looked towards your dad for help but he was oblivious to it and joined in on their conversation.

X

"See how it's not fun when you're ignored."

You had stepped outside for a drink, thinking that your mom and dad would've been too busy with Emilia to notice you had left.

"I get it. Lesson learned. I promise not to dodge anymore of your calls and to always be the first one who I tell about who I'm dating. Although, I don't think that's going to ever happen again. I'm happy with Emilia. Like I really like her."

Your mom gives you a smile and swaps out your drink with some hot chocolate as the two of you lean against the balcony to look at the ocean waves.

"I'm glad. You seem more like yourself when you're with her. You look happier."

"She does make me happy"

"Good. I would hate to put her on my 'do not watch these actresses' list. I really like her. Not just because she played along when I asked her to join in on my plan."

"What?! You mean to tell me that I'm going to have my girlfriend and mom join together when they plan something against me."

"I'm not confirming or denying it."

"That's it. I'm breaking up with her."

Emilia let out a loud gasp, placing a hand near her heart as she joined the two of you.

"Are you breaking up with me?!"

"Emilia! God, no! I was kidding. I was just messing with my mom..."

You glared at the two of them as they started laughing together.

"Not funny."

"I don't know, (y/n). I think it was a little funny, right (mom's name)?"

"Oh absolutely."

"That's it. I'm calling your mom and partnering up with her!"

Emilia's eyes widened at your threat.

"You wouldn't!"

You just smirked as you pull out your phone and head back inside to call her mother. Two could play the same game. Your dad just shook his head in disbelief at the three of you. He really was going to be the normal in this family.

-----------

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PROMPT

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Brittany Snow - Attack

Hailee Steinfield - Live

Emilia Clarke - Gamer

Nyssa Al Ghul - ??

Hela/Captain Marvel - Godzilla

Hope Mikaelson - Enough

Lena Luthor - Rivals Part 2

Villanelle - Dinner Surprise Part 2

Villanelle - Crazy

Hope Mikaelson/Penelope Park - Trapped

Cheryl Blossom - Double Life

Jean Grey - X-Mansion Part 2

Hela/Sif - Superwoman

Lena Luthor - Worry Part 2

Katie McGrath - Photo Shoot

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!