You/Daenerys Targaryen - Vampire

Daenerys was running her fingers through your hair to help you relax after she had fed off of you

Daenerys was running her fingers through your hair to help you relax after she had fed off of you. You would always be too exhausted to do much so Daenerys took it upon herself to help you get comfortable. Once she finished drinking your blood, she let your rest against her. Sometimes you would even sleep over when the two of you knew that Viserys wouldn't come visit her sleeping chambers.

"You should get some sleep, (y/n). Viserys mentioned that he had a surprise for us."

You struggled to keep your eyes open as you listening to her soothing voice.

"I can't...knowing Viserys. He's up to something and I'm afraid."

Daenerys kisses the top of your head before pulling the covers over the two of you.

"I'll keep you safe, (y/n). I promise."

She whispers as she watches you succumb to sleep. It makes her smile and it allows her to relax for a while. She knew your were right about Viserys being up to something but she didn't know what. It scared her, not for herself but for you.

X

That had been the last time you had ever seen both brother and sister. You don't know what happened or how he had done it but he had sold you off to a master that resided in Meereen. There they mistreated you. Used you for their fun and games, tossed you between masters until eventually after being branded by several of them, you ended up with one that refused to let you go. They had you get bitten by a werewolf so you could be a good slave for them. One that was strong but still under the control of someone. You tried to fight them but it always ended up with you getting new scars after getting beaten. Eventually you just learned to accept your new role in life.

X

"Your Majesty it is an honor to be standing before you. I've come from across the sea just to get a chance to meet you."

Your master had sailed across the sea with you after he had heard the news of the Targaryen being a vampire. No one would have known about her true self, had it not been for the fact that she had lost control due to her appetite. Ever since you had left, Daenerys has hardly ever drank enough blood to fulfill her appetite. Only drinking enough to get by and not let anyone get suspicious.

Daenerys nods and motions for him to continue.

"I've..heard a lot of your victories from back home and I know that if we can form an alliance together, we'll get back the Iron Throne back to its rightful owner."

"Tell me. Why do you think that I should form an alliance with you. I have the North promising to join me, the Unsullied are loyal to me and I have 3 dragons. I don't see how you can benefit me at all."

"I have someone that will feed you. They're willing to let you drink from them, no matter the amount of blood it is that you wish to take. They've been bitten by a werewolf and I can guarantee you that they'll always be loyal to you. I can also provide you with people that aren't worthy of your mercy so you can drink off of them if you're not happy with this woman."