You/Emilia Clarke - Coffee Part 2

Emily crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow at you

"Are you sure that you really want to do this? You can still back out."

"No way. I can totally win this whole thing. I want to be able to prank you on set."

"And who said you were going to make me blush the most? As far as I can tell, you're the one who blushes for the smallest of things."

"I do not!"

Emilia leans in to kiss your cheek before closing her eyes.

"Whatever you say, babe."

X

Emilia wasn't sure why she had agreed to this stupid bet. She knew that she could become a blushing mess whenever you wore lingerie and today was no exception. Each time you modeled a new set, she had to hide her cheeks when you gave her a knowing look. It didn't matter that she tried to hide it, you still knew that she was blushing. It made you feel confident as hell and you used it to your advantage every time you walked down the runway.

"So I'm definitely going to win. I almost lost count on the many times that I caught you having to hide how badly you were blushing."

"Well it's not my fault that you looked hot wearing just that lingerie."

You chuckled softly and pulled her in for a kiss.

"I happened to steal one. I'm giving you a private show tonight. Just for you, baby."

You whispered near her ear as the two of you danced at the after party. Emilia could barely talk after as she kept imaging the show that she would get to witness tonight. How she desperately wished the two of you could just go home but she knew better than that. You would purposely stay longer just to make her suffer.

In the end, it was worth waiting the 3 hours to head home. She might've blushed more times than she has ever done in her life but she was still going to win tomorrow. You were too easy when it came to making you blush.

X

It was too fucking easy. Emilia didn't even have to do anything. Ever since she had changed into her costume, you haven't been able to form a proper sentence. Each time she caught you looking, you would look away to hide your blush.

"I told you this was going to be an easy win. I don't even have to count the times you've blushed. You've been doing it every ten minutes since we arrived. You don't stand a chance, (y/n)."

God, her English accent did things to you. Everything about her did things to you. She was just so fucking hot. It didn't even matter if she was wearing her Daenerys costume.

"Fine, you win. I've blushed more times than you did. Totally unfair, you've practically had the whole day and I only had a few hours."

"All is fair in love and war. Besides, an hour in and you had already lost."

You scowled at her, making her laugh.

"I still say it was unfair."

"Doesn't matter what you think, (y/n). You lost and you have to deal with the consequences. I already have planned out what I'm going to do."

You gulped loudly and didn't say anything. Emilia was very good at hiding things if she wanted to and planning out something for the long run. This was not going to be good for you.

"Don't worry, baby. I promise to go easy on you."

She says when she see your worried look.

"Please do."

X

You pouted while looking at Emilia through the mirror.

"How in the bloody hell did you even get them to agree to this?"

Emilia just grinned as she wrapper her arms around your waist and leaned in to kiss your cheek.

"I have my ways, (y/n). It's easy when people are so willing to bend over backwards for me. Just like you do. No one can tell me."

She says before gently nipping your ear. Letting you go, she steps aside and motions to the stage.

"You're up in a couple of minutes. I'm really going to enjoy this."

You glared at her as she walked away. Taking a deep breath, you lined up with the rest of the models, ignoring their curious looks as they walked out one by one.

As you walked out, it was quiet for a second before Emilia yelled towards you.

"Now that is a Queen's guard!"

There was clapping and cheering soon after, dozens of flashes went off and you just knew this was going to be at the front of every magazine.

When you looked down at Emilia, she just gave you a smirk and motioned for you to give her a twirl.

-----------

PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR PROMPT

I have several prompts to do and will post them in this order

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Saskia De Merindol - Sweater

Saskia De Merindol - Jealous

Hope Mikaelson - Bond

Lena Luthor - Worry

Danielle Rose Russell - Avoiding

Lena Luthor/Kara Danvers - Captain Marvel

Lena Luthor - Heart

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!