Spider-Man's Back

The rest of that day Peter worked on his new suit. He managed to download Karen's previous file onto the new suit. He was nearly done with it by lunch and was excited to try it out on the streets of Queens. Finally he was done and Evening came. He finished a Dinner in record time.

"What do you want me to do while your gone." Maya asked. "Well it's nearly bedtime so you can sleep. Don't worry I'll be back in 3 hours tops." Peter Said.

Maya wanted Peter to go out as Spider-Man, she lives seeing him on the news and other places.

Peter put on his new suit. It fit like a glove. He climbed out the window after tucking Maya in her bed. As he was swinging around Queens it al felt so right. He had missed this a lot.

Before long he heard,"Help!"
He immediately jumped into
action and saw a man getting mugged when webbed up the robber as the man ran away. Before long, he could see smoke in the distance.

It was a fire at a local Motel. Peter swing over there as fast as he could and immediately entered the flaming building. Peter managed to clear out the entire first floor. He heard yells and cries coming from a room at the end of the hall.

It had rubble in front of the door. "Is anyone in there." Peter asked. "Yes! Yes! Please, help!" He heard a woman cry. Peter moves the rubble out and kicks open the door. "Come on!" He Said. "Spider-Man!" A young boy exclaimed. "Yep, that's me! Now let's get you out of here."

He took the mother hand and carefully guided them out. "There is one more in there!" He heard someone shout. Peter went back to work and yelled,"If you can hear me make noise!"

Peter heard screaming Come from a room. He busted into the room to see a women clinging onto the wall for dear life. I looked as if The floor would give away at any second. "Do you think you could jump over here?" Peter asks.

The lady gives a shaky nod and jumps across. She looked like a pro almost like she does parkour as a hobby. He led her out of the building. "Karen is that everyone?" He said, asking his AI.

"Yes, Peter. You are 100% successful." Pete elect out a sigh of relief. Press and news reporters tried to get him to talk but he webbed out of there as soon  as he saw everyone was safe.

Everything went smoothly for the rest of the night. He would have probably gone on until morning if he didn't see the time on someone watch. He was about thirty minutes late. Peter quickly swung back to the tower and climbed in his window.

He immediately changed out of his suit and hid it under his bed. Peter went to Maya's room and found her sound asleep. He took a seat in the chair in the corner and tried to sleep.
——-

The next morning Maya peppered him with questions. In response Peter just showed her the video of the fire. Lots of people had their phones out, recording so it wasn't to hard.

Maya stood on her bed and jumped off while putting her hands in the same motion Peter did when he launches a web. She stuck the landing and then asked,"Wait. Does Spider-Man have a catchphrase?" "Not really, it's kinda just whatever snarky comment he can come up with." Peter Answered.

Maya climbed back on the bed and jumped off, making the hand movement and saying,"It's web time!" Peter laughed, hysterically. "No?" Maya questioned. "Maybe something a little better." Peter Said. "I'll work on it." Maya Said, with determination. 

They went out for breakfast and saw everyone watching the news. "Hey, guys. Spider-Man's back in town." Tony said. "Really?" Peter faked. Maya smiled as she saw the clip of her brother in he mask. He had run out of a burning building holding a young child.

Peter hoped the child was okay. After they ate breakfast Peter sat in the window seat with a book. Before long, Maya sat next to him with her own book.

It obvious she looked up to Peter. Maya was reading 'The Little Princess' and Peter was reading 'Hatchet'. Both were good books. Tony whispered,"FRIDAY, take a picture." The image turned out great. Peter and May were sitting side by side both reading their books. You could definitely tell they were siblings.

"You making a scrap book, Mr. Stark?" Peter asked, not looking up form his book. "Wha-" Tony could have sworn nobody except FRIDAY would have been able to hear that. "Enhanced hearing." Peter Said, as if reading his thoughts. "Your guy's whispers are just normal for me. Your guys' normal talk is a little loud but I learn to live with it." Tony was amazed.

"How do you handle People who talk loud?" He asked, half joking. "Like I Said, you get used to it." Peter Answered. "What are screams like?" Tony asked. "Ear Piercing." Peter Answered. "That's how I tell where you guys are at sometime. I can hear heartbeats if I really focus so I'm able to count the people in a room."

Tony was impressed to say the least. "Number one that's kinda creepy,  number two that's kinda cool" Peter chuckled.

"Tell me about it." Maya mutters. Peter and Tony laugh. "Mr, Stark I-" Peter starts. "Nope. What did I tell you to call me?" Tony says, "The name is Tony. Gosh you've been living here for multiple weeks and you still act like we're at a formal banquet." Peter laughs.