A Broken heart Beats The Same

A/N
Edit from the author like four months later-there's mentions of panic attacks in this chapter, so sorry for anyone who got triggered before this trigger warning was here.

Later in the Day was looking at his phone while walking when suddenly he hears a scream coming from what sound like Tony. "Peter! What the-" Tony says.

Peter looks at Tony and realizes Tony is upside down-no Peter's upside down. "Aww, man. Not again." Peter sighs.

Steve walks in just in time to see Peter backflip off the ceiling and onto the floor. Steve lets out a feminine scream.

Peter nervously rubs the back of his neck. "S-sorry?" He says. "Peter that's weird, hip, and scary at the same time." Steve said.

"Tell me you did not just say 'hip'." Clint says as he pokes his head around the corner. "Yeah? I did." Steve said with confidence.

Clint rolls over, laughing and soon Peter joins him. Steve gives a confused look. "I've been trying to catch up with the new phrases." Steve declares.

"Steve, that's far from new." Tony said, putting a hand on his shoulder. Peter eventually recovers and walks off to go find Maya.

When he comes back he sees Steve and Tony on the couch. They are sleeping and leaning on each other. "Friday, take a picture, please." Peter says.

"Ship." Maya squeals. Peter has to contain his laughter. They walked out of the room to leave them be. Natasha was now walking into the training room. Before she got there she heard something.

"So it's true. The price for love is grief?" Maya asked in a quiet voice. Peter bent down and hugged her.

"Not always. You've heard a lot of people's last words, I know. But, it's okay. Cause you strong and you've made it threw each stage of grief and sadness. You've managed to reach happiness." Peter says.

"But, you never stop grieving. You just except it." Maya whispers.

"I know. It's alright though. Because think about it. There all up there looking down saying 'Wow Maya turned out really beautiful, and smart, and funny, and cheerful, skilled, kind' I can make the list go on, Maya." Peter says.

A small tear pricked Peter's eye. Natasha silently watched. She felt her heart break. These children had been threw so much yet still kept a smile.

Maya wipes her eyed with her sleeve. "Why does it seem everyone who is hurting keeps it a secret?" Maya asked. Peter held his breath.

"Maya, there are some questions we can't explain. It's just that a broken heart beats just the same. But your heart doesn't have to be broken. In fact your heart is one of the strongest I know." He says.

"Thank you, Power Ranger." Maya says. "Now, no more tears or sadness. Yes it's natural but today is a day we're gunna be happy!" Peter says with enthusiasm.

Natasha smiles and walks away. As Natasha trained she thought about all the things Peter had said. She so wondered about what caused Maya to ask those questions.

Pretty soon she found herself destroying a punching bag. "Wow, Tasha, cut it some slack." Clint jokes as he enters the room. Natasha smiles.

Clint sets down his water bottle and rag and goes to the sparring ring. Natasha takes this as a challenge and gets into a sparring stance.

During this time Peter had been silently doing homework in his room. He hadn't thought much of it when Maya left the room and wandered around.

Peter eventually got worried about her and went to the main area to find her sitting on Loki's lap all curled up and Nestled into his cloak.