Full Potential

Peter felt the ice cold water hit his body, sending a wave of shock throughout him. It didn't matter that it was near summer, the water was frigid. Peter remained unconscious as he began to sink in the water.

As the Marareea fell into the black hole it dissolved, ridding most effects it had created. The building didn't go back to normal but Tony's suit did.

Tony sees the black hole disappear and Peter almost reaching the water. He immediately calls his suit and chase after the falling boy. Tony knew it was too late to save him from hitting the water but he hoped it wasn't too late to save his life in general.

As Peter hit the water Tony races after him. Peter sink deeper and deeper, whilst his body tried to rise again but water pressure and gravity weren't in his favor. Tony plunged his suit into the water and spots a bit of faint red, black, and gold.

He swims down to him and grabs him, dragging him to the surface. Tony flies back up to the bridge where Crimson's body now laid. Multiple Avengers including Loki crowded around Peter.

As Tony set the child down on the concrete he exited his suit. Steve set Peter's head on his lap. Tony pulled up Peter mask just enough to see his mouth. Peter coughed water our of his lungs. It hurt to have all that gross water be pushed out of your mouth in the form of a cough.

Tony hadn't noticed the tears in his eyes. Everyone else had wet eyes as well. "What -appened?" Peter slurred. Tony smiled.

"You saved New York again, kid." He said. "Not on my own. I was only here for half the fight." Peter replied, modestly. "Your officially never aloud to scare us again, ever." Steve said.

Peter sat up, only just then realizing exactly what happened. "Wait-where's Crimson?" Peter asked. "He's taken care of." Natasha answers. Peter sighs.

"Well, that was gosh darn painful." He mumbled. "Which part?" Clint asked with a chuckle. "The gem burned, the fall was sickening, using that much of my power at once was a disaster, and I don't really remember what else happened." Peter explained.

He pulled down his mask as Natasha helped him up. "How did you do that? I mean you closed a black hole!" Clint exclaimed.

"I-I don't know. I don't even know the full potential of my powers. Obviously I have a lot farther to go if I want to -you know, not pass out each time." Peter said with a nervous chuckle.

"Wait is Maya okay?" Peter asked, as they walked away from the bridge. "I assume so." Tony reassured. "Oh shoot, she saw me fall! Crush-cakes!" Peter cursed.

"What do you mean 'watched you fall'? She wasn't here." Steve asked. "I, uh was watching the battle from my laptop by hacking Into the coms and video files and I forgot to close my laptop she was probably watching my whole incident form Tony's camera!" Peter said.

"We'll talk about this later lets just get you home for now." Steve said. A cold gust of wind passed Peter. Loki summoned a blanket with his powers and wrapped it around Peter's shoulders with real care and concern for his friend.

Peter smiled at all the love he was receiving. "You guys saved my butt back there. In more ways than one. Thank you." Peter said, wrapping the blanket close to him.

They arrived at the tower and Maya Practically tackles Peter into a hug then punched his side. "Missed ya too." Peter said, jokingly. "You said you'd be careful!" Maya said threw tears.

Peter allowed his suit to leave him, leaving him in his everyday clothes that were almost completely dry. Peter picked her up. "I was being careful, but sometimes even when your careful accidents can happen." Peter explained gently.