Detention

After a generally normal patrol Peter managed to sleep for around three hours. After he woke up he got ready for school then woke Maya up.

"Your going to school today." Peter said as he gently shook her awake. She groggily Got out of bed and walked to pick out an outfit

. Maya wore a gray dress with little black cats dotted on it. When she came out of the bathroom Peter handed her some silver cat ears. "Here." He said.

Maya put them on and smiled. Eventually they made it out of the door and made it to the school. Peter was right outside his sister's classroom. He gave her a hug and said,"If anyone bugs you tell me and I'll make sure they stop." Maya nodded, hugged her brother one last time, then stepping inside the classroom.

The day went by smoothly until science class. Peter's spidey senses kept acting up. Finally he was able to pinpoint it over to a group of kids working on a science experiment.

He tried to figure out what was so wrong with them. Peter noticed a bottle of chemical sitting on the desk. It took him a moment to identify it as a dangerous chemical.

Without warning one of the kids picked it up and was about to mix it with their experiment. Without hesitation, Peter ran to them. He tried to reach the bottle in time but it fell into the mixture before he could reach it.

Peter saw what he had to do and pushed his classmates away. They flew back and landed on the floor. Just then the chemical mixture exploded.

Peter was hit and felt the acid hit his skin. He bit his tongue to keep from screaming out in pain. "Peter!" The teacher called. Her tone changed.

"We do not tolerate violence in this school!" "Ma'am, he saved us." One of the kids who had been pushed defended. The teacher huffed in annoyance.

"What caused this to happen, Brady?" The teacher asked one of the kids. 'Brady' looked at his shoes. The teacher looked at the bottle of chemical.

"How did you get this?" She asked. Brady pointed at the locked cabinet which was no longer locked. The teacher huffed in annoyance again. "Detention for the three of you!" She said.

Peter got up from the floor with the help from Ned. He had a burn on his arm and it hurt like heck but he was glad it was him rather than his classmates. 

"Dude, I can't believe Medusa gave you detention for saving Their butts!" Ned says.  Medusa was the nickname that teacher was given.

Peter sighs. "I don't know what I'm gunna do about Maya if I have detention." He mumbles as he takes a seat back at his desk. "I can take her back to your house if you want." Ned offers.

Peter thought for a moment. If Ned took her back to the avengers headquarters then he would ask questions. Not to mention he could be in danger if Hydra found out he was close to Peter.

"Thanks for the offer Ned, but I'll take care of it." Peter says. Ned nods and turns back to the project. The rest of the science class went by boringly. Towards the near end of the school day Ned practically ran up to Peter.

"Peter! I know I'm a horrible friend for asking you to do this but Flash is beating up a kid in one of the bathrooms!" He says.

Peter curses. "I'll be back in a second." Peter says before running off in the direction of the bathroom. He opens the door to see Flash raising a fist to a kid in Peter's class.

"Flash! What do you think your doing?" Peter stomps over to him and blocks a punch that was aimed at the other kid. Peter divides his hands from the kid and pushes the kid out of the way.

"Puny, I thought I told you to mind your own business!" Flash says. The kid stumbles out of the bathroom. "And I thought I told you to stop bullying people!" Peter shoots back.

Flash's friends grab Peter and hold him still as Flash punches him. "Here's an idea, Eugene." Peter says in between punches.

"Why don't you jump all the way down from your ego to your IQ. Oh wait, you wouldn't survive the fall."

Flash gets visibly more angry and kicks him, hard. Peter thought he heard something crack before Flash's friends let go of him and he crashes to the floor.

Peter hears the door shut and he's left there on the cold tile. After a while of sitting there in pain he sikes himself up enough to stand up and look into the mirror.

He had bruises throughout his face and a bloody nose. He stairs at his own reflection and begins cleaning up the blood. Before long the door opens again and he sees Ned. "Peter!" Ned says.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" Peter gives a weak smile. "I-I didn't think this would happen! I should have expected it though. I'm sorry!" Ned repeats.

"Ned, it's fine. Go onto class I'll be there soon." Peter assures. "Peter..." Ned says. "Ned I'll be fine. Don't let Mr. Demon catch you late to class." Peter says. Believe it or not Demon really was his last name.

Ned slowly nods and leaves the bathroom. Peter realizes he's Gunna be late to his class. He groans and finishes up cleaning his bruises and cuts.

Peter stumbles into class. Of coarse it's the one he had with Flash. "Mr.....uh." The teacher had planned to scold him and use his last names but soon realized he didn't know his last name. Awkward.

"Why are you late?" The teacher continues. "I'm sorry I was helping a teacher before class. I lost track of time. It won't happen again, Sir." Peter lies.

Flash snickers. The teacher huffs and pints at his seat. The rest of the day went by smoothly until it was time for detention. Before heading to the detention room he ha dot stop by Maya's classroom, even if this caused another detention.

Maya ran out and hugged him. "Maya, I got into a little bit of trouble so your going to be going home with Happy by yourself today." Peter explained.

Maya frowned. "This is my friend Ned." Peter Continues. Ned waves. He had decided to come anyway. "He's going to take you to the car but after that your going to be with Happy." Peter says.

"But why can't you come?" Maya asks. "I got detention. I'll be home within the next hour." Peter says. Maya nods, reluctantly. She walks off with Ned and Peter practically runs to the detention room.

He sits in in one of the desks. Luckily the teacher had earbuds in and didn't care if he was late. The teacher turns on the tv with not a care in the world.

On it appears Captain America. "So." He said. "You got detention."

Peter had to keep from busting out laughing. He was gunna tease Steve about it later. After a couple minutes of his patriotic voice Peter was getting done with it.

He put his hands in his hair and put his head down. He sighed. Finally the video was done and Peter was free from Prison/School.

He walked all the way to the Avengers compound and came in threw the elevator. "Where have you been?" Steve asked. "Please, don't. I've heard enough of your voice today." Peter says.

Everyone looks shocked. "PSA's really?" Peter says. Everyone bursts out laughing. "So you got detention!" Peter mocks in an angry tone. "I had to Listen to that for an hour!"

Everyone was on the floor laughing and Steve blushes. "The only way to be cool is to follow the rules! Really?!" Peter continues.

"PSA's stink and I'm now done with Captain America for the next year!" Peter walls down the hallway continuing ranting about the entire PSA.

"Friday play Steve's PSA in the main room." Pete says. "Which one?" Friday asks. Peter nearly chokes on air.

"There's more?!" He flops down on the bed in defeat. "Just do the detention one." He mumbled. In the other room the tv randomly turned on the detention PSA.

Everyone's chest hurt from laughing. Steve was as red as a tomato.