Asgard Dungeons

"Ready, Peter? You don't have to do this if you don't want to. We can find another way if transportation to Asgard." Tony asks. "Da-Tony, for the last time I can handle this. It just a simple portal. I wouldn't send Maya through anything that wasn't safe." Peter confirms.

"If your sure." Steve says. "I am." Peter says. The plan was for Steve, Tony, Maya, and Peter to go to Asgard and see Loki if possible. They wanted to know exactly what was happening.

Peter begins to form the portal, by himself, not with Strange. It started off small but eventually grew To a safe size. "Go!" Peter commanded. Tony grabbed Maya's hand and led her through the portal.

Steve hesitates before joining them. Peter struggles but eventually dives into the portal and lands with a roll. All of his muscles aches and he was mentally, physically, and emotionally exhausted.

"You okay, Peter?" Tony asks, offering a hand to help him up. Peter takes it and says,"I-I'm fine. Gosh that's even more exhausting when Mr. Dr. Strange isn't helping." Tony chuckles. "Well looks like we made it."

Peter looks around and sees a strange mountain looking building in the distance. "Wow." Maya gapes. Peter takes her hand, protectively. "Remember our rules and add no wandering off to them." He says.

"Okay, fine. But if I see a princess then I am hugging her." Maya says. "Maya, the princesses here aren't like Disney. Don't expect talking animals." Peter says.

"But When Loki shape shifts he can talk as a snake!" Maya says. Peter chuckles. As the approach their destination their greeted by Thor. "Young ones! It has been so long!" He booms.

Peter slightly winces. "Thor!" Maya squeaks, running to hug him. Thor hugs back as gently as he could. "Can we see Loki?" Maya asks. "Maya, geduld!" Peter reminds in German. (Patience)

"Sorry." Maya mumbled. "Steve, Peter, I think I'd be best for you two to go and I'll stay back with Maya and show her some stuff around Asgard." Tony says, reluctantly, knowing he wouldn't be the best to control the situation with Loki.

"What do you know about Asgard?" Steve asks. "Enough, now go." Tony says. Peter and Steve nod as they go to talk with Odin. As they entered They saw Odin sitting in his throne.

"Father, These two wish to see Loki." Thor greets. "I am aware. Loki Is a criminal and a disgrace to Asgard, I am unsure if he should be gifted the privilege of visits." Odin says.

Peter grits his teeth. Steve places a hand on Peter's shoulder. Peter was too focused on Odin to flinch. "Father, they only wish to speak to him. Please, grant them this. If not for the child and the soldier then for me." Thor says.

Odin seemed to think. "I will grant you a few minutes." He says. "Thank you, Father." Thor says. Peter and Steve follow a Thor and a couple guards to the dungeons. Peter mentally prepares himself.

"You may want to wait a second." Thor says, walking in and leaving Peter and Steve there. "Thor. After all this time you finally visit me. What for? To gloat? To lecture? Don't waste your breath." Loki says.

Peter could hear them thanks to his advanced hearing. He winces, slightly, but not from volume, from The words. 'Loki hasn't had any visitors.' Peter thinks.

"You have some....visitors who would like to see you." Thor says. Before Loki can answer thor motions for Peter and Steve to come in. "Hi, Loki." Peter says, sadly. Something seems to shift in Loki's eyes. "Peter....."

Something seems to shift again and Loki seems to wince in pain. "What have you come for? I'm assuming to tell me that I am not the person your thought I was. To tell me how you 'trusted me'. That was all on you by the way. It's nothing I've never seen before." Loki says.

Peter studies him. "No. I didn't come here to say any of that. I miss you. Maya misses you. Your her best friend and then you suddenly left." He says, having a tactic in his mind.

Steve hesitates before trusting Peter fully to take charge and do things the way they should be done. "Thor, leave them be." Steve says, hinting towards the exit. Thor nods and follows Steve out The door.

"What's happened? What made all this happen?" Peter asks. "I happened." Loki answers. "I want an answer, Loki. This isn't you. I know it isn't." Peter says.

"Oh but it is. You made a mistake to ever trust me and think that I was 'good'." Loki says. Peter shakes his head and walks closer to the cell. "What was the deal with Thanos, then? You tried to kill him. You tried to be a hero." Peter says.

Yet again something seems to shift in Loki's mind. Loki stay quiet. Peter continues to study Loki. His cell, his outfit, his hair, his eyes.

"Loki, your a good guy. Tell me what happened. Tell me what I can't do to fix this." Peter says. Loki winces again, in pain. "You are a hero. And your Maya's favorite." Peter says.

Loki shows an entirely pained expression. He holds his temple. It hurt Peter to cause his friend pain but knew it was one of the only ways. He got up and walked out the door.

"Thor, his eyes. Their blue." Peter says, the second he enters. "Child what do you mean? Yes his eyes are blue." Thor says. "His eyes are normally green. He's being mind controlled again." Peter says.

Thor's eyes widen and he heads back into The dungeon room. "Backs so soon, brother?" Loki taunts. Steve comes in also. "Peter, Bucky mentioned you being able to break His mind control a couple times." He whispers.

Peter nods. "Go get Maya." He whispers back. Steve looks surprised. "It's the only way. She'll be safe, I would never put her in danger." Peter continues. Steve nods and leaves to get Maya.

"Loki, I need you to listen to me. This is not you. You are definitely mischievous and a troublemaker but never would you do something like this. Loki this isn't you." Peter says.

Maya comes in holding Steve and Tony's hand. She must have been told the circumstances be she didn't try to run to him or speak to him. She waited in the back of the room, next to Tony, Steve, and Thor.

Thor nervously watched as Peter talked to his brother, now knowing Loki wasn't truly that evil. "Maya, come here." Peter says. Maya walks up and grips Peter hand.

"Loki, look at Maya. She's grown over the last few months. She misses you and just wants you back." Peter says. Loki tries to hide his pain but it's obvious something was going on it his mind.

Peter whispers something to Maya the steps behind her, all working her to be in full view of Loki. "Hi, Loki." She says, softly and quietly. Loki walks closer to the glass and Peter subtly scoots closet, making sure to be able to reach Maya if something were to happen.

Maya shows no fear. She fumbles around in her pockets then pulls out a small sheet of paper. She holds it up to the glass.

"The whole time your were gone I made sure to still draw you pictures. I never skipped a day." Maya said.

Loki examined the paper from the other side of the glass. It was of Maya holding Loki's hand. Maya brought the paper back to her side and shoved it in her tiny little pockets.

She put her hand on the glass, spreading out her small hands over the surface of it. "I missed you." Maya says. After a moment Loki lines up his hand on the other side of the glass with hers. "I missed you too." He said.

Peter examined his eyes. "Green. His eyes are green." He says. Thor looked ecstatic. Peter comes up and grabs Maya's other hand and loves his own on The glass. Loki lines up his other hand.

"We'll see what we can do to get you out of here." Peter says. Loki gives a faint smile. "Not sure how easy that will be, nor do I really deserve it." He says. "We'll try nonetheless." Peter says.

A/N

Hey! Hope your having a lovely day. New chapter soon.

Please leave a vote if you think this chapter was halfway decent!
(I'm to exhausted to edit an image that says vote 😜)