Tests

-
Warning for video above: slight strong language

In Asgard

Loki had heard there was some rumors of something happening to Peter. Today He learned it wasn't just rumors. 'I need to know! What happened to Peter?!" Loki demanded, banging on the Asgard walls.

"Silence, prisoner, I do not know who This 'Peter' is but if this is an attempt at an escape then your failing." The Asgard guard said. Rage blinded Loki. He banged on the reinforced glass again, warning a groan and eye roll from the guard.

The glass shook. Loki hit it again. The glass shook again. His fists hurt but his only concern was Peter and Maya. He hit it with much force. It seemed to dent.

The guard realized what was happening. "Hey! Stop! Stop it!" He demanded.

Loki hit the wall again and was able to break it slightly. The guard looked terrified.

"Uh? Don't move?" It came out as more of a question then an answer. Loki smirked as he walked closer to the guard.

In The Hydra Base

Peter gripped his bleeding arm after another 'session' with a couple Hydra Agents. They attempted more experiments and tried to mind control Peter again. It was no use and that just left Peter bloodied up on the floor.

It had only been another hour before a different man came back. Peter hadn't seen the first man in probably 3 days. Yes Peter has been there for three days-technically eight days.

The man came back and swung open the door. He was a lot less talkative the last man. He gripped Peter by his cuffs, not bothering to be gentle.

Peter noticed they went a different way then the open room, the lab, or the 'torture room'. All places he was forced into.

They turned a corner and he threw Peter into a new cell. It was much different. It looked quite modern and there wasn't bars, it was simply reinforced glass. Peter couldn't tell if this was better then the last cell.

It had no furniture and was basically a white version of the last one.  Peter stumbles as he was roughly thrown In. "Your a psychopath." He mumbled under his breath. He knew he messed up when the guard seemed to hear him.

Peter's eyes shot open with fear. "I prefer creative." The man said with a growl. He then walked away. Peter let out a sigh of relief. He glanced around the cell, to no surprise it appeared to not have anyway of escape in it.

More terrifying and boring hours past and Peter was left alone with his thought. A man came back. It was a different one. Peter noted how it seemed to be the guard would come alone. It was...odd.

He came up and grabbed Peter, transferring him into a new room he hadn't seen before. There was a man there. He was tied to a chair with a black eye and bleeding arm.

Peter's face softened, hoping he hadn't experienced the same things Peter had. The room was peculiar. It looked like a blank brick room to Peter but he didn't know there was one way glass with people behind it, watching him.

A gun was suddenly slid under the door as a speaker spoke. "SP8, you are to kill this man." The voice spoke, simply. Peter picked up the gun and observed it. He was never truly a fan of them.

The man shook his head, terrified. He had a bandanna in his mouth which muffled his screams and cries. Peter stood there, contemplating. He had only killed a handful of people before and regretted each one.

He contemplated turning the gun on himself, not wanting to deal with the guilt of taking another person's life.

He squeezed his eyes shut and felt the gun. Peter turned to the man, with a sorry look in his eyes. The man shook his head no frantically. The guilt was already eating Peter up on the inside.

In the end...he couldn't do it.

He couldn't take this man's life.

But he did have another option.

He looked at the gun one more and yet again thought about turning it to himself.

'It would all be over. This man would live, I wouldn't.' Peter thought. He didn't want to. He really didn't want to die but even more he didn't want this man he didn't even know to die.

He thought about more of his options before putting the gun on the floor and kicking it right outside the door again. Peter knee he would pay a massive price for this but he couldn't shoot the man.

"That was a dumb move, SP8." The speaker spoke. Seconds later a man came in, holding the gun. Another man came in. He grabbed Peter and took him back to his cell.

As he walked down the corridor a gunshot rang through the the building. Peter squeezed his eyes shut.

"That was really dumb, kid." The guard said him as he threw him into the all to familiar cell once more.

Peter tucked his knees up to his face and sat in the corner of the small room called his 'home'. He fell asleep like that. From exhaustion he just passed out in the corner of that room, having to slept since he came.

That probably had a say in 'poor' decision. The man was dead and no matter who shot him, it was the blood on Peter's hands. Peter woke up 30 minutes later to the loud bang of a guard at his cell door.

The guard laughed and walked away. Peter sighed, knowing he couldn't sleep again.
Peter could definitely says this was one of the best worst times he had been captured by hydra. The first time of coarse taking spot number one.

He wasn't used to it the first time. Now he was.

The speaker suddenly spoke,"SP8, report to the training room." The cell door then swung open. Peter knew better then to take this moment and escape.

He did as the speaker said and went to the training room where a women was fighting 2 men and another women. It was obvious this women was good and maybe close to Natasha but no one could properly match her.

Peter started at the bodies on the ground, hoping they weren't dead. The women's eyes narrowed as she looked at Peter up and down. "Your late." She said, wiping blood off her hands and onto the side of pants.

"S-sorry." Peter said. He hardly ever spoke without a stutter now. "Now, come with me." The women spoke. She turned toward a door Peter didn't even know was there and walked through it.

Peter reluctantly followed her. She gripped his arm,"Do what they say. You don't need to be hurt more then you already are." She warned. Peter slowly nodded.

She opened another door and Peter's eyes widened at what he saw. It was another lab but looking much more brutal. Without warning multiple scientists and agents grabbed Peter and tied him down to the experimental chair.

Peter at first resisted but then found it no use. Something was attached to his head Rhône everything went black.

The next thing he relented was seeing a man holding a red book,"

"Soldier?" He asked.

"Ready to comply." Peter answered.

A/N

Hey!

I hope your all having a lovely day. I'm super sorry about my crazy update schedule! Thanks so much for all the reads and votes it's absolutely insane! I have a lot going on IRL but will do my best to continue working to update generally frequently. Thanks for the support! Stay safe and have a lovely day!

 Thanks for the support! Stay safe and have a lovely day!