Legacy in the Truth

T/W: Mentions of past šexüał abuse,

(Got to be honest this hurt to write)

————————————————————————

"I-I've never told anyone this before..."

"That's okay, maybe it's about time. I'm here for you, Peter. Please, tell me." Tony assured, gently.

It took Peter a moment to say a single sentence but after that things just seemed to pour out of his mouth.

"He-Uh, Skip, he was my babysitter when I was little...Maya wasn't born yet but, but, he would..." Peter felt tears begin at the corners of his eyes.

Tony wrapped him up In a hug, thinking he knew where this was going but not wanting to assume.

"Go on, it's alright." He comforted.

"He, would call me that. E-Einstein because he also helped me, helped me, with my homework. B-but one day my mo-my mom, left and he...." Peter couldn't finish no matter how hard he tried. He couldn't get himself to tell what Skip had done to him.

"Peter, did he..." Tony also couldn't bring himself to say it. "Touch you?"

Peter hesitantly nodded, looking down in shame.

"Oh, Peter..." Tony sympathized. He couldn't help his own tears welling up in his eyes. From there, it wasn't too hard to tell Tony what happened.

It still wasn't detailed but enough for Tony to understand the basic story. Peter left out how he had seen Skip in the ally and that he was out of prison.

"I'm going to tell Steve, alright?" Tony asked, gently. Peter remained quiet, knowing its how it had to be.

"B-but it was a while ago.." he mumbled. "It's over..."

Tony hugged him again. "Son, he needs to know." He said.

Moments later Tony was in the kitchen asking to speak with Steve privately. Clint whistled at them, mockingly. Steve rolled his eyes, going with his soon to be husband to the other room.

"What's wrong, Hun?" He asked, when Tony shut the door behind them.

"Peter told me something..." Tony mumbled.

"Hun, have you been crying?" Steve asked, ignoring his sentence and grabbing Tony's chin.

"Steve, I'm fine. But...Peter isn't."

"What happened?"

"He told about a trigger word of his...and the story behind it."

Steve's eyes softened.

Tony eventually worked it up to tell Steve exactly what Peter had said to him, even if the full story wasn't there.

"So that might have been the 'he' Peter meant yesterday?" Steve pieced together.

"I-I don't know. If it happened a while ago, why would Peter freak out about it in that moment?" Tony asked.