Not All Fights Are Physical

-
-
-

TW:
Mentions of Blood

(Please tell me if I missed any!)

Tony thought he had found another hit on Peter's location but was slightly hesitant to bring it to Steve's attention in fear of another argument. He convinced himself this kid's life as more important then a slight disagreement.

Tony walked into The trains room where Steve was beating up a punching bag. "Hey, tones, what's wrong?" Steve asked noticing the change in Tony's facial expressions.

"I found another hit on Peter." Tony explainer.

Steve paused, considering his words. "Are you sure it's him?" He asks.

"No but if it's even a chance at finding him I think we need to at least check it out." Tony says in a slightly quieter voice then normal.

"Well what exactly did you find?" Steve inquires.

"A little bit of security camera footage. It showed Peter, or supposedly Peter, running down some streets and through alleyways while a couple people chased him. They looked like hydra agents so that was one of the biggest confirmation I have right now." Tony explains.

"Do you know where Peter is now?" Steve ask.

"No, those little bugs of camera footage were the only ones I could find. The other camera in that area were suspiciously down." Tony says, with a discouraged look.

"Tony we'll find him." Steve assured as he put a hand on the smaller man's shoulder, reassuringly. Tony gave a soft smile but it looked as if it was only there to hide his pain.

"What was the last security camera footage we had of Peter?" Steve asks. Tony leads him to the nearest computer to show him. He pulled up a short video of the person supposed to be Peter jumping over a bench in a non populated area.

The place looked close to deserted but the few people that were there weren't paying attention enough to notice the crimes going on in front of them. Steve sighed seeing the video that led them to now where.

"Well if that was his last known location then we should start there." He said after a moment. Tony looked at him with hope in his eyes.

The next thing they knew they were on their way to that location which happened to be still quite a bit away from Peter's current location. They arrived at a place about a block away from where the ladder-rooftop incident happened.

They looked around for possible clues or something that might possible help them to find the 'lost' teenager. They found nothing.

Until Shield sent them a new video from a phone camera role from inside of a train. It showed a person standing on top of the moving train with a visible bloody stains on their shoulder and side.

The whole video was just this person climbing from the top of the train the connecting parts, then the video Ended.

"So he's on a train?" Steve asked, hating the word 'train' ever since Bucky had his incident.

"That's what this video is suggesting but if he was still being chased by hydra agents would he really be staying on it?" Tony asks.

"I'll get Bruce to send me the schedule and Tracks of this train and we'll go from there." Steve offered.

"Steve he had blood on him. He was hurt. He is hurt." Tony said, his voice cracking. "I'm sure he's okay, he knows how to treat wounds." Steve attempted to assure.

Tony sighed. "I guess your right but that doesn't mean he has the right materials to patch himself up given he is hurt." He said.

Steve rubbed circles on Tony's palm in an attempt to calm him. It worked as Tony's worries decreased. They opted to talk things over after getting some form of food.