Final Battles

"Wait a second guys. That was the second to last stone he needed. He's now going after Vision." Peter states. "We have to trust that Cap and the rest of the team can take care if it. There's no way we can get back, at least not in time." Tony says.

"Uh, so, it may actually be more possible then you think." Peter says. "Peter, what do you mean?" Tony asks. "Uh, well. So my powers are intense. And I said that I didn't even know all of them. Well as I get older and have these powers longer I develop more and can control them better." Peter explain

"Your point, Underoos?" Tony hints. "Right, uh, so I might be able to teleport us back." Peter says in a small voice. "How would you be able to do that?" Mantis asks.

"Well, most of the time I would be able to only hardly able to open the portal long enough for myself. But as long as Dr. Strange is contributing then I should be able to get us all down to Vision." Peter explains.

"Strange? Can you do that?" Star Lord asks. "I should be able to." Strange confirms. "The kid dies, I blame you." Tony says, pointing at Strange. Strange rolls his eyes.

"Okay, I'll open the portal as big as I can and you'll help me make it bigger and make it strong enough for entities right pass thew." Peter commands. Strange nods. 'This kid seems to know a lot about magic and sorcery.' He thinks.

Peter focuses and creates the portal. It was only about the size of Maya. Strange adds to it, making it large enough for people to go through. Peter Quill steps through, then mantis.

Tony looks at Peter who was slightly struggling to keep it open. His portals were different than Dr. Strange's. Strange couldn't make his because the gravitational pull was messing with his magic. He was lucky he was able to even fight Thanos as long as he could with the clones.

Strange had done everything he could so he went through the portal. "Go, Tony! I can't hold it any longer!" Peter commands. Tony hesitantly jumps through. He lands in some form of wooded area. Everyone else had successfully made it through as well, including Strange.

Tony looks through the portal to still see Peter struggling to keep it open. It was beginning to shut with Peter on the other side. Peter saw his only chance was now. He jumps through the portal, which he shrunken to a small size.

Peter only barely managed to leap though in time. Tony caught him. "Gosh, kid." He said, giving him a small hug. Peter stumbles and collapses into Tony.

"Peter? You okay?" Tony asks, worriedly. "I'm fine, I'm fine. Just exhausted." Peter pants. Tony gently helps Peter up and steadies him on his feet.

"We need to find Thanos." Dr Strange said. "How do we do that?" Tony asks. "Well he is here somewhere, I can feel it." Peter says. Tony gives him a look. "What do you feel, Pete?" He asks.

"Uh, strong energy. I can tell it's evil but it's not Thanos. It seems to be one of his little alien minion friends......" Peter trails off. "That way!" Peter points in a direction. They entered to see an alien stab Vision with some form of scepter right in the chest.

Vision collapses to the floor. Peter doesn't hesitate to take action. He leaps at the alien and kicks it back. Vision gives hopeful eyes. The battle can be seen raging outside the timber line.

Without warning mantis and Star Lord run off to go help the much less important battle. Strange gives an annoyed puff. An alien jumps him from behind and Knocks him on his back. He gets back up, quickly and fight the alien with his "fire rings".

Peter continues to fight the other alien and protect Vision and the stone. Tony jumps in and helps Peter fight off the very well experienced and highly dangerous threat.