Intrusive Thoughts

-
-
(Please don't steal the Image above, thank you)

TW:
Intrusive thoughts, arguing, anxiety, crying, nightmares, mentions of panic attacks

Natasha stood in shock. She had never seen that side of Peter. Her and Bucky were always 'close' just because of their similarities but the way Bucky yelled at Peter who wasn't even trying to yell back was unacceptable to her.

She practically stormed into the room. She spoke all of her angry and confused words in Russian, knowing very well that Bucky knew Russian.

"What the heck, Bucky?! What on earth was that about?!" She said all in Russian.

"He told me something-" Bucky tried to excuse.

"He told you something you didn't like so you completely blew up at a kid who is still recovering from everything that's been going on! He hates fighting and especially screaming and you still yelled at him for what seemed like a non good reason!" Natasha scolded.

"Nat-" Bucky was interrupted yet again. Normally Natasha would remain calm but no one hurts her маленького паучка.
"What on earth did he even tell you?" Natasha asks, rubbing the bridge of her nose.

"The first time him and Maya escaped he was in the same facility as me and he knew it! He knew where my cell was and how to get there yet he still ran out with Maya without even trying to help me!" Bucky defended.

"Peter is a smart kid with the biggest heart known to man. If he had the chance to save you he would have taken it. I'm sure he either couldn't get to you in time or just wanted to get Maya out of there without taking any unnecessary chances." Natasha explained.

"Nice to know I'm classified as unnecessary." Bucky said, crossing his arms.

"Bucky you know it's not like that. Stop acting like a child and apologize to Peter. He has a lot going on right now and doesn't need your unnecessary fights getting in the way." Natasha said.

"I'm not apologizing for something that isn't my fault." Bucky insisted.

Natasha scoffed. "Bucky are you hearing yourself? You sound like a child. Now man up and apologize or go think on why you should." Bucky walked away without saying a word.
Natasha sighed and immediately began walking to Peter's room.

She knocked and waited a second at the door. Peter flinched at the sudden sound that echoed through the before quiet room. He quickly wiped his eyes from a few stray tears and got up from his spot on the floor.

'Weak crybaby.'

Peter opened the door and was slightly surprised to see Natasha. "Is everything okay, Nat?" He asked. "With me? Yes. With you? No." She answered, pushing past him and leaning against his wall.

Peter shut the door again and sat at his desk. "I'm doing fine, i don't know what your talking about." He lied, fiddling with a tiny electronic motor to distract himself.

"Kid, you can't lie to me. It's quite literally impossible." Natasha called out.

"I said I'm fine. I don't get why every is doubting me. I'm perfectly okay." Peter said, not sure if he was trying to convince Natasha or himself.

"We don't doubt you. We doubt when you say your fine because if we were in your shoes then we wouldn't be 'perfectly okay'." Natasha says, gently. Peter stops fiddling with his inventions for a second but only briefly.

"Well I am fine. So you can drop it now." Peter hinted.

Natasha sighed. "Peter it's okay. I get that a lot is going on right now. Speaking of which, I know it stinks but Bruce, Steve, Tony, and I were talking about how it would be better for you to tell someone what happened." Natasha says, softly.