Kidnapped

All the rest of the day and the next day Peter's spidey senses were going haywire. It wasn't a full sensory overload. It was more along the lines of an actual danger.

He was paranoid about everything. Reluctantly he had to leave Maya in her own classroom.

"Remember your necklace and stay safe. Do not, and I mean it, take it off. Remember to click it if even the smallest thing happens and I'll be here faster than you can say quicksilver." Peter reminds.

"I added a new feature where all you have to do is click it three times and I'll be able to hear what's going on near you. So if someone says something mean or something I'll hear it and take care of it"

Maya nodded, hugged her brother, then skipped off to her friends. Peter sighs and heads off to class. Class went normally.

Flash was sick that day, thank gosh. As Peter was heading towards his locker his mind was elsewhere and he bumped into something-or rather someone.

Peter fell back. "Oh! I'm sorry!" He frantically apologizes. "It's fine. Your Peter, right? The new kid?" The girl he bumped into asks.

She had dark blue jeans on, white high top shoes, a leather jacket, and dark brown, curly hair, that laid In a loose ponytail.

"Y-yeah, that's me." Peter says. He had only just noticed how pretty the girl was. "I'm MJ." She introduces. She stuck out a hand and Peter took it.

"Well, I have to get to class but I hope I see you around, loser." MJ says as she walks off. Peter couldn't get over her beautiful hazel eyes and simple coolness or her.

She gave off almost the same vibe as Natasha. Peter smiled. He quickly put his stuff away and shuffled to class.

A kid randomly did a backflip and Peter was tempted to also do one but he kept it to himself. Just the normal stuff at his school.

Peter was now in Science class and bored out of his mind. Suddenly his phone gave and alert and his web shooter vibrated. "Peter? Are you using your phone?" The teacher asked.

The class's eyes moved to Peter. "Ma'am, I have an important call I have to take." Peter says. 'Welp, that was a great
excuse.' Peter thought, sarcastically.

"Then answer it for the class. On speaker." The teacher says. The teacher was now hovering over his desk.

"Ma'am, it's the hospital calling about my sick relative. May I please take it out in the hallway?" Peter whispered to her.

He didn't like lying about anything let alone someone in the hospital. The teachers face softened. "Be quick." She answered.

Peter muttered a thank you before heading outside the door and bolting to Maya's classroom. The web shooter vibrated three times and he accepted the button to listen in.

"Come on now, sweetheart. Your keeping your brother waiting. He is still out in the car." A feminine voice answered.

"I'm not supposed to go with people I don't fully know." He heard Maya say. Peter was almost to the classroom. "But you do know me." The women answered. Peter ran faster than ever.

He heard Maya give a weak scream and mutter a 'Peter'. Peter ran as fast as he could and eventually saw a women holding Maya's wrist as Maya struggled to get out of her grip.

"Hey! Let go of my sister!" Peter shouted. The women dragged Maya out one of the wires and they were now outside. Peter Followed them but soon realized there were five other people outsider in hydra attire.

They began to fight Peter as the other fought Maya. One of the managed to grab her and Maya screamed. She screamed her brother's name as they attempted to load her into a black car.