I Know Who You Are

Peter was contemplating going out as Spider-Man tonight. "Peter, you need to go out as Spider-Man tonight." Maya said as he tucked her in.

"I'm sorry, firefly but I need to be here for now." Peter explained. Maya Gave him her death stare. "I might go out later, Happy?" He said.

Maya nodded, content. He hugged her and shut off the lamp near the bed. Peter stares at the wristband in his hand. It was a new thing he had been working on for his suit.

All he had to do was click a button which was attached to the bracelet to get his suit. He had based it off of Tony's older modeled one. Peter looked at it longer deciding wether or not to call his suit and go protecting the little guys.

He glanced at Maya them back at the wristband. It had been multiple days since the city had seen their local hero. Peter sighed as he put the band back in its place.

'Maya's safety is what important right now.' He thought. Peter sat down and out his hands in his hair, stressed. No fourteen year old should have to deal with so much stress.

Peter got the feeling someone was coming and on cue he heard a knock on the door. It was a light tap and Maya barely stirred. He got up and carefully opened the door to see Natasha.

"Hi, Mrs. Romanoff. Is everything alright?" He whispered. "Yeah, is Maya asleep?" Natasha asked. "Yeah." Peter answered. "Mind if we talk for a second? I know now isn't the best time but now is one of the only times your away from Maya." Natasha said.

Peter nodded and followed her out into the hallway area. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Number one, your not getting as much sleep as you need and your causing your da-Tony to worry." Natasha said.

Peter didn't realize he was making people worry. "Number two as much as you need sleep Queens needs Spider-Man."

Peter's eyes bugged. "Wha-What? What does Spider-Man have to do with me?" Peter asked. "Pete, come on. It's impossible to hide anything from me." Natasha said, plainly.

"D-does anyone else know?" Peter stuttered. "As far I know, No. but you should tell them eventually." Natasha said. "Your, your not going to tell them?" Peter stammered.

"No, what do is your own business. I'm not going to make you stop either. But you should be home before 11:00 or 12:00." Natasha said. "I-I can do that. Thank you, Mrs. Romanoff." Peter thanked.

"Peter call me Natasha, Nat, or Tasha." Natasha said. Peter nodded. "Now go be Spider-Man." She said.

"B-But I have to stay with Maya. What if something happens while I'm gone?" Peter says. "I'll keep her safe until you get back. Go. Spider-Man is something that you like to do and it makes you happy." Natasha insisted.

"Thank you, Mrs. Ro-Natasha. Natasha smiles. Peter clicked the button and his suit formed around him. Just like the iron man suit but obviously not made of direct metal. Natasha smiled even wider and pats his shoulder. "Call me if you run into any trouble." She said.

She clicks a button and one of the glass panels opens leaving a way for Peter to exit. Peter runs at the window and dives out of it, catching himself at the last minute.

"Helloooooooo, Queens!" He falls as he swings around. "Karen, any crime?" Peter asks his AI. "There appears to be a fire and a robbery near you." She answered. "Fudge." Peter cursed. "

'This is not good. A fire and a robbery? I can only take one at a time.' He thought. "Karen what would be the best one to take first?" He asked.

"I would suggest the fire, considering there are more police men near the robbery and it seems to be under control." Karen says. "On it." Peter confirms.