Just A Normal Day With The Avengers

Peter was still kinda 'upset' at Steve the next day but he kept it to himself. The school day went by normally and Peter only had a small run in with Flash. Finally they reached the tower.

Backpack in hand, Peter enters the main quarters to find everyone hiding behind The couches. "What the fudge?" Peter says. Maya slightly hides behind him. Clint puts a finger to his lips.

Suddenly they hear,"BOYS?!?!?!!" From the other room. Everyone flinches. 'What the heck?' Maya thinks.

Suddenly Natasha bursts into the room, holding a hair dryer. "IM GUNNA MURDER YOU ALL-oh hello children would you mind going to the other room while I murder my teammates?" Natasha says.

Peter leads Maya away and screams and 'I'm sorry' can be heard. Finally Natasha comes into the kitchen, where Maya and Peter were. She dusts off her hands and takes a seat.

Peter goes into the other Room to find Clint half on the couch and half off whilst everyone else is shaking in the corner.

"Note to self..." Clint says. "Never prank Natasha." He lays his head back in defeat. Peter laughs.

"Peter?" Maya whispers. "C-can I have a cookie?" Peter smiles. "A cookie? I think you'll turn into the Cookie Monster!" Peter teases. "I don't even know if Mr. Stark  has any cookies."

"I know he does! I saw Natasha take one off the top shelf." Maya says. "But....I can't reach it." She admits. Peter looks at Tony. "Y-yeah, okay. Take a cookie. J-just don't disturb the beast." Tony says, still shaking.

"What you call me, beach?" Natasha says, poking her head around The corner. Everyone freezes except Peter and Maya who slowly creep out the room.

"Peter, darling will you go fetch me my turquoise knife?" Natasha says. She wasn't serious but no one would know that.

"You know what? Never mind I'll get it myself. Go get yourself a cookie." She says. Peter shuffles our of the room. Before Maya leaves she does a dab.

"Dab police!" Peter says. "I surrender!" Maya said. They laugh. Peter reaches the top shelf and gets down two cookies. He hands them both to Maya.

He doesn't let go of them. "No crumbs, no sugar highs, no spoiling dinner." Peter says. Maya nods and Peter lets go of both the cookies.

Maya eats them in record time. "Stay clear of Natasha for a while. I'll be in my room doing homework." Peter says.

"Oh and I noticed Loki looked grumpy. Go ahead and draw him a picture or something." Peter disappeared into his room to do homework.

Until his Spidey Senses warned him Maya is in danger. Without hesitation he runs to Maya, drawing his knife and readying his web shooters.

He then hears a crash and a short scream or gasp. "Maya!" Peter calls. "Peter's gunna kill us!" Tony says. "Who am I killing?!" Peter yells as he bursts in.

Peter then sees Maya on the floor, holding back tears. He drops his knife back into its spot on his belt and rushes to her side, cooing her.

"Shh, Shh, what happened? Maya? It's alright." Peter says. "I'm sorry, Peter!" Maya cries. "Shh, it's okay. What did you do?" He asks. Peter then realizes the big issue.

"Are you hurt?" He asks. "I-I don't know." She admits. "I-I'm sorry. I got greedy and tried to sneak another cookie. I couldn't reach it so I climbed in the counter then I fell."

Peter Hugs her. He turns to the team. "If she's hurt I'm murdering all of you." Everyone looks guilty. "What hurts?" Peter asks Maya.

She holds up her arm. "I-I fell on it." She says. Peter picks her up and sets her on his hip. "Friday." He hints.