Chapter 1: Betrayal.

-Your POV-
"I'll do what I can Adam..." I told Adam Griezger,my lover,as I cup his cheek.
"I hope you can Y/n..." He says as he frowns.

Today was the day I was gonna meet the man I'm gonna be married to,it was an arranged marriage by my father who only wanted power.
I wanted to cancel the marriage since I already had someone I love,Adam...
We met at a party 7 years ago,when I was 16,and from that day on,we fell in love with each other deeply.

"Miss! Your father has called for you." My butler,Tanjirou Kamado,says as he runs up to me.
I nodded and soon walked up to him.
"I'll be back Adam." He nodded,he watches me as I walk away.

I soon walk away from the garden and started heading inside with Tanjirou escorting me,
As soon as I got inside my mansion,I was greeted by my cousin,Tabitha. (Please change it to Elaine if your oc's name is Tabitha)

"Y/n,I didn't know you were here." She smiles at me,
"Didn't know I was here? This is my mansion of course I'd be here." I said with a fake smile, her eye twitches,since children Tabitha and I were at each others throats. She always picks a fight with me whenever she can.

"Well I have some business to attend to,goodbye." With that,I walked past her with my head held high.
But what I didn't know,was a sly smirk forming on her lips as she watch me walk away.

I slowly opened the door to my father's office,he greeted me with a displeased face.
"Why are you with him? I told you to cut him off,your already going to get married in 2 days." He scoffed,
"How many time do I have to say this father? I love Adam,he's an amazing man! I don't need to get married with some guy I barely know! All you care about is power but have you ever cared about my happiness?"

He was abit taken a back by your words.
His eye twitches,
"Leave,your getting married to him and thats final. Now go get ready." He demanded.
I clenched my fist,trying to stop the tears.
I turned around and stormed off.

-3rd Person POV-
"Miss.." Tanjirou says,as he slowly was about to chase you.
"Leave her alone,give her some time. She'll open up to the idea soon enough." Your father coldly stated.

Tanjirou frowned. "Yes,Master."

-Your POV-
I hurriedly walked to my garden,I wanted to see Adam again. A small blush and smile forms on my face at the thought of seeing him in the garden again.

I slowly open the door to my garden,ready to surprise him,but my heart soon dropped as soon as I saw him with Tabitha,he caresses her cheek as she giggled.

My heart dropped to the ground,I couldn't believe it... He would betray me... With my cousin at that!

I tried to stop my tears as I covered my mouth to orevent any noises to slip out.
I turned away from this,I couldn't bare witness it anymore...

I quickly ran out of the garden, As soon as I was in the hallway,tears started rolling down my cheek. I felt like I couldn't breath... It felt... So suffocating.

I quickly pushed through the door of my room and slowly dropped down crying...

But that quickly went to a stop as soon as I heard a knock on my door. I quickly wiped away my tears.
"Miss? Hes almost here... Your father asks of you to get ready now..." Tanjirou says at the other side of the door,
"Who?" I asked,trying to fix my voice.
"Muzan Kibutsuji."