Matters of the Heart

Present Day Silver Moon Pack-Talon Williams age 17 up top

***Talon's POV***

Everyday is absolute shit. Shitty day, shitty month, shitty existence.

Why?

Why do I spend my days at a school where people throw disturbing words, their fists and even their books at me?

If Mrs. Cassidy could have just kept her big dick suckers shut, maybe my life wouldn't be a kaleidoscope of anguish.

Lutz Cassidy is the son of said Mrs. Cassidy. Once upon a time ago we were friends. We shared cookies at lunch, cars at play time and secrets in our wooden fort.

Days were shared as best friends. Nights were spent in sleep overs. Summers were filled with pack events.

Not anymore!

One day, Freshman year to be exact, my mother had a peaceful lunch date with Mrs. Cassidy. Histories were shared, stories reminisced and secrets were laid bare.

Who's secret? Mine! Both of them.

My sweet trusting mother, Goddess bless her loose lipped soul.

She let it slip that I preferred to play with bats and balls over jugs and slits.

I'm gay!

Not ashamed, I just wished it was my secret to tell. Oh yeah, it was.

But No! I did not come out of my own proverbial closet. My mother entered the tightly sealed room and pushed me out with a helicopter shining a spot light down on me.

Tell the news, tell the weather, tell Kermit aka Mrs. Cassidy. She will spill your tea faster than a toddler on roller skates sliding down a mountain of butter.

What could be worse than having your sexuality on full display for microscopes and binoculars? Well, the fact that I physically ate my twin in utero.

Technically, I was a twin. I had an identical brother. He was unable to stabilize while my mother carried us. My body absorbed him. The medical term is Parasitic Twin.

Maybe I was hungry. Probably not!

Maybe I was the stronger twin. The chances are slim to none.

However, if I happened to be the dominant twin, that shit stopped after birth.

I'm an omega. That's one secret my mother chose to keep in her precious vault of word vomit. Most packs belittle and harm omegas. My pack does not do that.

But, as my status presented itself on my 16th birthday, my life had already tumbled into a series of unfortunate events.

My mom realized the error of her ways. She put two and two together and managed to come up with a magical four. Thank Goddess!

On my 16th birthday, she was cleaning dirt out of my hair and stitching up the knee patches for my jeans. The epic battle between Lutz and Talon had been on display for the whole school to spectate.

Lutz 365 and Talon ZERO

The beginning of my end was on the day following the front page news, The Silver Moon Tea Party. My world was blast on display in the Cassidy Daily. My secrets spread faster than Monica Lewinksy's lips.

I was 14 at that time. Two weeks into my high school career, Lutz Fucking Cassidy threw his first metaphorical punch. He would then resort to physical affirmations. Goddess knows, I didn't learn my lesson about being gay and eating my brother.