Birth

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Talon's POV***

"I can't." I let out a heartbroken cry. My body is violently shaking from pain.

Luna Cass holds one hand while wiping a cool rag over my face.

"Baby push. Your almost there." My mom speaks sweetly. I roll my chin into my chest and hold my breath. I focus on pushing my first daughter out. Mom squeezes my other hand reassuringly.

I release a large huff of air before inhaling deeply and pushing again.

"Good job, Luna. One more big push. Make it count." Dr. Gibson sits between my legs and talks from his position.

"I'm trying." I grit out. I expel the breath and immediately jolt forward. I squeeze down on both of my mom's hands and bare down. My body trembles when I finally feel a large relief.

"Great job, Talon. She is beautiful." Dr. Gibson hands my daughter to Jenny. Jenny quickly whisks her from his hands and brings my beautiful pup closer to me. I don't get a moment to look.

Immediately I feel the descend off her sister and lurch forward.

"Clean her up Jenny. This one isn't giving us a break." Dr. Gibson states the order and Jenny runs off to the other side of the room.

"Talon, you are amazing. Just push when you feel the urge." Dr. Gibson instructs and I bare down. The pup is coming quickly and I am getting tired.

"Baby, you're doing wonderful. I'm so proud of you." Mom praises me and I feel a surge of energy come with her tender confirmation.

I push with a large burst of power and feel my second daughter descending down the birth canal.

"Woah. Woah. Hold on Talon." Dr. Gibson taps his fingers on my thigh and I take a gulp of air in, burning my tiring lungs. I nod my head in affirmation.

"Give me a sec. I gotta make an adjustment."

I scream out a shriek of pain. Dr. Gibson's hands enter my birthing hole and I physically feel the turn he makes. He flips her to the side and lets out a huge breath of air.

"That was exhausting." Dr. Gibson whispers.

"You aren't telling me shit." I bark back.

"You can push when you feel up to it." Dr. Gibson rubs my inner thigh soothingly and it feels amazing.

I relax before a contraction has me balling up and I push again.

"A little bit more honey. You are doing great." Luna Cass kisses my cheek and rubs my hand gently.

"Pup is coming Tal. Then you're in the clear. I love you so much." Meka coos at me and I fill with pride.

"Pushing." I belt out. I press the small of my back into the hospital bed and use my abdominal muscles to push my daughter forward. I take a small breath of air and push again, harder. My calves press against the stirrups. My thighs quake. My chest heaves unnaturally and I start feeling dizzy.

"Breathe baby." Mama pleads with me. I attempt a breath that ends in my growling out in frustration.

"Last push. Make it count." Dr. Gibson looks up at me and smiles kindly.

I give it everything I have left. I push with every ounce of determination I can muster. A loud, eardrum piercing scream fills the air and I relax into the bed as the pressure relieves from my abdomen.

"You did incredible. So fantastic. Two healthy female pups." Dr. Gibson stays between my legs. He pushes on my stomach and pulls something out. I don't even want to know what.