Hunger

***Remington's POV***

After my Father's tiny display of frustration, I lead Talon up to our Alpha Suite. I have already requested for his stuff to be brought from his former home with his parents. At the moment, I am trying desperately to spend some alone time with my sexy little mate.

"Baby, I think you should rest, hmm?" I ask Talon because he is busy playing on my phone instead of closing his precious oceanic blue eyes.

"I think if I was tired, you wouldn't need to ask. Hmmm." Talon rolls his eyes.

I'm not above putting that sexy little shit over my knee. He will not disrespect me. I will not disrespect him either.

"I'm sorry. Apparently, I have a hearing issue. That sounded like you asking for a spanking." I let the annoyance slip into my tone. He needs to realize their is a proper way to speak to someone.

"A spanking? Hmmm. I think I will take a rain check." Talon glares at me. I realize he is trying to get a reaction out of me.

"Talon sweetheart, if you want a reaction out of me, you will get one. It's up to you which one you receive. It would be wise to keep that in mind. Now, is there something you would like?" I ask politely so he can see that I'm not mad but, I won't put up with too much sass.

Talon looks over at me and sighs. Maybe I'm being too rough on him. I guess I didn't account for his physical state or the fact that he is on mood altering pain killers.

I scoot closer on the bed, opening my arms for the blonde hair beauty who seems to be having mood swings. He curls up in my arms as I pull him to my lap.

"Talon, I'm sorry if I was too harsh on you." I whisper.

Talon doesn't say anything. He curls into my chest, his face buried in my neck. I run my fingertips up and down the exposed skin of his arms.

Talon peaks up from his cradle in my arms and places his soft hand along my jaw line. My eyes close as the feeling of skin to skin contact makes me hum in approval.

"I'm sorry for being snappy." Talon whispers.

I lean down and softly connect our lips.

"You owe me a reward." Talon smiles at me.

"Hmmm. Let me think." I place my hand under my chin rubbing it like I am deep in thought.

"I want a real kiss." Talon says. I wince. He has no idea how badly I would like to lose control and steal his breath with a passionate lip lock.

"You have cuts, broken bones and stitches. This is why I have not kissed you properly." I run my fingers thru his luscious golden locks.

"Don't care." My pouting mate states. He crosses his arms over his chest and shakes his head no.

I lean down, slowly lifting his chin so we can meet each other's eyes. Blue on Blue. My right hand cups the side of his jaw as my left hand slides to the back of his neck. He lifts up on his knees from my lap and we are equal in height, for once.

I pluck his voluptuous red pout between my own pink lips and suck lightly against his tender flesh. A small mewl is let out by Talon. Slowly prodding his mouth, I push my tongue passed the entrance of his supple lips and swipe it across his pearly white teeth. His bottom lip caresses the underside of the wet muscle as it explores Talon's mouth.

His mouth is minty and sweet. His tongue his cool and wet. Against the warm moisture of my own tongue, his flesh is like a chilling wind. I gently explore his cavern while trying to keep his head still. He is still healing and will be for a while.