Oh, What Fun

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Remi's POV***

"Help." I yelp the plea out with an intense cry.

"Baby, I told you I would help. Why do you insist on being so fucking independent?" Talon shakes his head. He slips his arm under my back, pulling me up from my position on the floor.

"What is that fucking pain? Holy hell. Why?" My knees quiver as I attempt to stand up on my own two feet.

"Did you forget everything I went through? I'm not being an asshole here. It's called growing pains. Apparently, our pup is pressing on your nerves. Just let me help you into a different position. The pressure will release, you will be in control once again." I nod my head while my mate chastises me. He did tell me. I didn't listen. I should have listened.

"I'm gonna be sick." Throwing my hand over my mouth, I push past Talon to get to the bathroom. It's ugly, so disgusting.

The thought of what I just did causes it to happen again, then again. Fuck.

"I'm sorry." Talon presses a cool rag to my forehead. I shake my head at my Luna. This is no more his fault than it is mine. I knew what I was doing. What was I thinking?

My fingers press into Talon's palm as he lifts me again from my knees. My weight rests on my smaller mate. He takes small steps, guiding me out of the bathroom.

"I'm hungry." I groan. The thought of food on my stomach makes me want to be sick again. The baby does not agree. The gurgle in my stomach demands attention.

"Let's get you fed, love." Talon pulls me along with him. I follow behind my sexy mate, rethinking if maybe I just want his cock plunging into me instead of food. The idea is enticing.

That hot, hard pole of steel pushing into me. His possessive hands owning me, claiming me. Talon's lips moving across my flesh as if I were delectable. Goddess, I want to scream his name.

"Calm down. Your thoughts are giving me a boner." Talon smirks when his eyes land on my huge erection.

I pull my mate into the bathroom below the stairs, stripping him in desire while trying to kick off my joggers. I'm everywhere, greedy. My breaths create steam on the mirror as Talon spins me, pushing my hips against the bathroom counter.

Without a single word, Talon yanks my pants down, sinking into me impatiently. A satisfied groan leaves my mate's lips. His large girth stretches me, forcing a wanton moan from my dirty mouth.

"Hell yes, there." I reach for his hip to pull him deeper. Christ alone, his dick is sin.

Talon moves my hands to place them on the counter. His palm pushes the small of my back against the vanity. My fingers curl around the marble top for security.

"You're divine." Talon licks my spine before his fingers wrap around my neck. A deep growl crawls from my throat. He delivers complete ecstasy.

"Baby. Fuck. Baby." I whimper as my belly flutters with anticipation.

"Mate." Talon shoves himself harder into me before pulling out. His cock spikes my prostate, sending shivers down my legs. Pants escape me with every incredible thrust from Talon's skilled hips.

"Harder. Please. I need you." Crying out my desires, I pinch his flesh with my gripping fingers.

My legs threaten to buckle when the sensation of Tal rotating his pelvis over my ass travels through me. His hands pull my back toward his chest causing his thick penis to dig into my prostate. My eyes roll as precum trickles over my pulsing head, down the length of my shaft.