Can't

***Remington's POV***

I am awoken by little soft hands plundering my hair. A heavy breath of pants alert me that my mate is once again suffering. Sweat soaks his hair and his pupils are blown to full mercury. He writhes. His body trembles. The heat radiates off his skin like an inferno.

"Talon." I whisper.

"I can't. This is torture. Please." Talon whines and groans in pain.

"I will make it better." I promise.

"No! You really won't. It just keeps escalating." Talon cries.

My heart lurches at the timber of his voice. He is obviously in agony. I yank my phone off of the table and dial Jenny quickly.

"Good morning Remington." Jenny greets me.

"Good morning. Talon is in absolute shambles." I start explaining.

"Is he okay?" Jenny asks worriedly.

"His heat is peaked and he is crying. I can't keep denying him." I whimper in defeat.

"Be careful." Jenny warns me.

"You're going to need to clarify. My wolf takes that as a green light." I urge Jenny.

"Take it as a yellow light. Just go easy." Jenny hangs up the phone.

I quickly get off the bed and bolt the door shut. I make it back to the bed in record time. I yank the covers back and expose my delectable mate. His skin is glistening with sweat and his arousal is absolutely mouth watering. My canines drop and drip with mating venom. My nose flares as his arousal wafts into the air.

"Kai. You heard Jenny." I send the disclaimer to my wolf.

"I will be good. Please take care of Meka. He is hurting." Kai pleads.

I agree as I let my eyes roam my whimpering Luna.

"Talon." I address him.

He says nothing as his body tremors.

I lean over his form and capture his lips in a breath stealing kiss. His lips tremble and I swipe my tongue into his mouth. His body arches into my hold. My arms envelope him, my hand holding him to me by the small of his back. I lap at his cavern and deepen the kiss while working his small legs open.

His hands tangle in my hair and he pulls me into him with purpose. His mouth devours my tongue. He sucks it into his warm cove and my member throbs against his legs. He isn't holding back as he silently begs for a reprieve from his heat and desire.

Tingles and electricity shoot off from every inch of skin that makes contact. Kai howls in my mind as he paces anxiously. My hands shake as I slip one between Talon's thighs. His hole is leaking profusely. The clear slick coats my long, thick finger. My eyes roll at the feel of his need slipping across my skin. I gently press one in and circle the walls of his insanely wet cavern.

"Yes. Remi. Yes." Talon breathes out, his hips circle against my finger. I push my thumb against his perineum, massaging it and add another finger to his puckering entrance. The pads of my fingers brush his button of nerves and he arches into the pleasure.

"Remi. Please. Oh goddess. Yes." Talon rocks into my fingers as they push in and out of his pulsing tunnel. Soft mewls and moans grace the lips of the beauty beneath me. My own arousal is off the charts while I manipulate the stretching of his awaiting orifice.

"Baby. I'm going to make you feel better. I promise. Let go and release into me. But, you have to let me keep control." I urge my sexy mate.

"I will. Just. Oh." Talon arches high when my third finger slips in and I add pressure to the fast pumping motion. Talon mewls and twists his hips.