Unexpected

***Remi's POV***

Something was wrong, like seriously wrong. Talon leans over the commode with me holding his head off the toilet seat. The sweat that races down his face, a clear indication of sickness.

"Water." He croaks out dryly. "Please."

Talon whimpers into the toilet bowl as another violent attack from his guts heaves forward.

"Must be something you ate. Ally is puking her guts up as we speak." I wipe my Luna's forehead with a cloth.

"Why aren't you sick?" He accuses with a sad glare.

"I'm healthier because of my Alpha genes." I coo as I carry him down stairs to the couch.

I look over and watch Lloyd cringe before jumping up and bolting to the front porch. Talon jumps up right behind him. I immediately follow.

"You okay?" I ask between watching his stomach expelling water.

"What the fuck did we eat?" Lloyd whines while Lutz cringes behind him.

"No telling." Lutz rubs Lloyd's back.

"You two are cute. I'm happy for you." I turn my head as Lyle stares towards Lutz and Lloyd.

"Thanks man." Lutz smiles.

"When do you turn 18?" Jace pulls Ally into his arms as he requests the answer.

"Another week." Lyle smiles.

"You excited?" I ask.

"Absolutely." Lyle shakes his head as his smile widens.

They finish their triple performance and sit back on the porch. Each of us holding tightly to our mates. Lyle brings them all fresh bottles of water. I thank him but watch Talon refrain from drinking. His stomach can't afford to empty yet again.

"I feel an overwhelming need to nap." Talon whispers.

I nod my head in agreement and help him back to the couch. I sit down and pull him into my arms. It seems like only seconds tick by before Talon whistles his breaths of sleep into the air. I look over and see Lloyd and Ally all sleeping as well.

"We all ate the same meals. Didn't we?" I ask, perturbed.

"I know I ate the same. I feel perfect." Lloyd whispers quietly.

"This is Ally's second day." Jace admits.

"Not to be a bummer, Alpha." Lyle starts.

"What is it?" I ask, truly interested.

"Only the partners are sick. Just a bit intriguing. How long ago did Lloyd and Lutz mate? Two weeks. You understand?" Lyle speaks cryptically.

"Oh for fuck's sake." Lutz groans.

"Didn't you use protection?" Jace cackles.

"Fuck no. I was so caught up. I just bred him raw." Lutz throws his hand over his eyes.

"I definitely haven't." Jace smirks wickedly.

"Yeah, once we had the go, there was no way our Luna was allowing anything except skin to skin." I admit.

"Tell ya what" Lyle chuckles.

Lyle gets quiet and his eyes glaze over. He smiles widely and sits back with his hands propped behind his neck.

No sooner than I go to open my mouth, does Jenny come waltzing in. Her smile could light a dark cave.

"I'm gonna take three samples. Should know within the hour." Jenny giggles.