Pregnancy Sex

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Talon's POV***

Topping my mate was phenomenal. That shit is happening over and over again. Being his bottom is amazing as well. But, I did not know what I was missing.

Remi fell straight to sleep after our night of passion. I quickly curled into his side and took my own journey into dream land.

I wake to sweet kisses pelting my skin. Groaning, I open my tired eyes.

"Good morning, Love." Remi whispers across my lips.

"It's early." I croak our groggily.

"We have to get the day started." Remi's fingers work through my hair, moving all my splayed tendrils into a more suitable style.

"No. We stay in bed all day, fuck like the beasts we are and ignore the world." I pull Remi on top of me and try my hardest to seduce him into my impeccable plan.

"Sounds incredible." Remi pants. I already know there is a dismissal coming.

"We can't baby. We have a doctor's appointment, two meetings and I'm starving." Remi releases himself from my hold and my hands fall onto the mattress in utter protest. I let out a small growl of annoyance.

"If you want, we can make it an early night, spend the evening in the cinema room. We can watch Dirty Dancing." Remi knows I can't say no to that shit.

"Fine. Help me up please." I give in.

Remi picks me up, carrying me to the bathroom to relieve myself and clean up.

I turn on the bath and prepare myself for a relaxing time.

"Babe." I yell through the bathroom out into the room.

"I'm coming love." Remi stands before me and picks me up to set me in the tub.

"No you're not. Don't tease me." I wink at my gorgeous mate.

"I will be later." Remi slides behind me inside of our tub and wraps his arms around my protruding stomach.

"You're so sexy." Remi kisses my neck, totally making me want to back out on our deal.

"Keep on. You will have to finish what you start." I warn before relaxing into his lush kisses.

"Can't. Help. It." Remi grabs my face and devours my lips.

"Just a quickie. Just a few minutes." I offer, Remi pulls off of my lips and slides those silk lips over my jaw and down into the crook of my neck. My cock hardens while Remi continuously places hickeys on my neck.

"Bend over the side." Remi moves to kneel behind me and scoots me over the edge of the tub. I'm too excited already.

The minute his large dick pushes into me my body lights on fire.

"Thank you." I moan the words out.

"Fuck." Remi holds my hip in one hand and my shoulder by the other. He pushes all the way inside of me and grunts into my back.

His hips snap from behind me and my legs spread to give him better access.

"I love you." I croon out as he strokes in and out of me. My fingers grip on to the edge of the tub.

"I love you Tal. Goddess, I love you." Remi pants. His large member weaves in and out of my tunnel. The feeling of him inside of me is matched by no other.

I slide one hand in between my legs, underneath my baby belly. My fingers wrap around my throbbing cock and I slowly stroke myself to the rhythm of Remi's thrusts.