God of Sun

***Remington's POV***

"Helios!" Ruth announces as she stares at my bewildered mate.

"Talon, you are the rebirth of the Ancient God of our Sun. You are a direct descendent of Helios. Ancient parables spoke of a time when the sun and moon would unite together. I never believed I would see the day." Ruth looks on as she shakes her head. Her eyes are filled with adoration.

"You presented as an Omega to protect your wolf. In our world Omegas are special, precious. Our pack is one of many who reverence the meek wolves. An Omega is the embodiment of gentle, submissives and are much weaker than other wolves." Ruth pauses.

"Yeah, that got my ass beat." Talon sneers.

I rub his back and tell him to calm down while I kiss his beautiful lips.

"Believe it or not, that was once again to protect you." Ruth announces.

"That's a crock of shit." Talon groans.

Ruth giggles.

"You would see it that way." Ruth agrees.

"The pack needed to be separated from you Talon. The abuse you suffered, while unfair and disgusting, assured you stayed out of the public eye. The Moon Goddess watched carefully over you, she still does. The events that you suffered have been part of your journey. You are better for them. I will presume that you are stronger than you think. I know, from what I have witnessed, that you are a caring, kind and a forgiving wolf. These are important attributes to a God." Ruth explains.

"Your wolf, Meka, is blessed. Meka means god, eyes, communication, interaction. In every language Meka is primarily a female name. This is not to say you are like a girl. This merely means you are sensitive, emotional and guided by your heart. These characteristics are indicative of a female leader, a Luna." Ruth smiles kindly.

"Remington was chosen as your mate by Selene, Goddess of the Moon. That may seem backwards, as Remington is an Alpha. Most Alphas have their mate created for them. However Talon, in your case, Remington was created to compliment you as you are the stronger of the two." Ruth looked at me, daring me to say differently. I didn't argue. I know Talon is my blessing, not the other way around. Talon is by far stronger than me.

"The pain they experienced at Talon's birth was a result of their wolves reaching out for one another. This is an extremely rare occurrence. It happens maybe once in a millennium. The term is Fated Mate." Ruth waits patiently after she gives us the information.

"What does Fated actually elude?" Alpha Jamison asks.

"Cannot be changed. If Remington or Talon had rejected each other, they would have died instantly." Ruth replies.

"Wow. I guess it's a good thing you accepted me." Talon breathes out.

I thump him on the nose.

"You're a nut." I kiss his lips several times. "I would choose no one other than you."

"Let's just say Selene is good at her job." Ruth smirks.

"So, what should we expect." Mr. Willams interjects.

"That's a good question." Ruth sighs.

"We won't know until the time comes. We have been given a great blessing, an honor. We have not been given the reason behind it." Ruth confesses.

"What do I have to do?" Talon asks.

"You need to accept your fate. You are a God. You are immortal. Once you mate with Remington, he will also be immortal. Your children will be demigods. You will have children, as in plural. That is a given." Ruth promises.