Ups and Downs

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Talon's POV***

"Goddess. I'm out of shape and this shit hurts." I groan as Remi pushes down on the small of my back. My palms lay on the ground while my knees shake.

"Best way to get in shape is work out." Remi releases his palms from my back. I stand up stiffly.

"Why isn't anyone else complaining?" I look around at Lloyd, Ally and even Spence. Spence is doing yoga with no sweat lacing his shirt.

"Everyone didn't carry twins. You aren't everyone. Quit trying to fit into normal." Remi kisses my forehead and pats my butt.

"Easy for you. You're already in shape." I wheeze as we make our way down the track. I'm already exhausted, it's only been half a mile.

"I get my exercise in the bedroom." Remi sends me a wink while running backwards.

"Maybe I should top more often." I push forward and catch up to my stunning mate.

"You can top whenever you please. I love submitting to you." Remi turns and runs faster as I let his words sink in. Fuck. How am I supposed to run with a boner?

We make the circuit around the whole of our pack lands. It's huge. I secretly wish we had a smaller territory.

As we reach the beginning, I pant into my knees while bending over.

"Feels good doesn't it?" Lutz pats me on the back while I roll my eyes.

"Heavenly." I grit the words out while I remove my shirt and wipe my face.

A loud growl causes my head to turn sharply. I stare as my mate flashes his mercury eyes at me.

A giggle bubbles up my throat.

"For fucks sake Talon. Put your clothes back on." Jace steps in front of me, attempting to hide me from other viewers.

"You are all mated." I laugh and throw my shirt across the field.

Remi comes barreling beside me and grabs my face between his hands. He smashes our lips together with a deep growl rumbling through his chest.

"Remi." I smile devilishly as he separates our mouths and starts lapping at my mark.

"MINE." The deep voice tells me Kai has gotten through.

"Kai. Calm down." I grab him by the hair and stick my tongue straight down his throat. I lick his cavern and press my naked chest against his clothed one, letting his scent seep onto my skin.

"MINE." Kai huffs into my mouth. He pinches my lip between his teeth, drawing blood. I mewl in satisfaction at his territorial behavior.

He grips my ass and hoists me up his waist. I throw my head back with a deep laugh. I love possessive Kai.

"You did that on purpose, Mate." Kai nibbles my neck while sending me a warning growl.

I rut my hips into his abs and let a moan escape my lips.

"Not wise." Kai sucks a string of hickeys down my throat and scrapes his canines against my mark. I can feel myself leaking at his assault.

Kai walks us into the forest. Training is put on the back burner.

"Strip." Kai growls out his dominance. I slowly unzip my pants. I slide my hand down my crotch and massage my hard erection as he stares lustfully.

"Now." Kai yanks my pants down, my cock springing free from my moist Calvin Klein's.

I yelp when he spins me around and mounts me like the horn dog he is.