Bottom

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Remi's POV***

My mate is absolutely stunning.

I carry my love back to our room as he licks the length of my neck. His hands are knotted in my hair. It's evident to everyone we pass that we are about to fuck like the animals we are.

I waste no time getting our door locked. Dominance is pouring through our mate bond. Kai whimpers pathetically. He doesn't know how to deal with Talon being in control.

"Please calm down. I just want to try it." I try to soothe my wolf.

"I'm an Alpha." Kai defiantly spits towards me.

"He's a fucking God, Kai." I argue.

"I'm shutting YOU out. I want no part of this." Kai shuts off our link and I internally roll my eyes.

What a pussy!

Talon pushes me against the door. His body presses up against me and every inch of me suddenly wants to be putty in his hands.

"Clothes off. Now!" Talon demands against my lips.

Talon steps back and I eagerly begin unbuttoning my jeans. Anticipation eats at me. I want this. He sheds the t-shirt and his delectable body is on full display.

Talon pushes my naked body against the door, roughly. He grabs my face and smashes his lips against my own. He pins my arms above my head.

His lips move from my mouth and he tangles his other hand in my hair. He yanks my head back sharply and a ripple of desire burns thru my veins.

Talon's canines meet my flesh and he gnaws lightly at the tender skin. He scrapes and nips. The feeling is tantalizing.

Talon let's go of my hair and slides down my body. I don't dare move my hands. He makes silent demands and I willingly comply.

Talon throws my leg over his shoulder and I feel his wet tongue descend down my stomach. He holds me against the wood door by my hips. His lips caress my already weeping cock. I throw my head back and groan.

He laps across my thick spear head and his tongue darts into my slit. He moans around my cock and sucks me into the back of his throat.

His head bobs on my lap as my toes dig into the crevices of the planked flooring.

"Goddess Bless." I husk out.

Talon pops off my cock and spins us around. He pushes me forcefully on to the bed.

"Stomach." Talon barks.

His tone sends shivers up my spine and I obey. My knees dig into the comforter. My hands grip the bedding.

Talon lands his hand on my ass with a loud smack and it is a delicious sting that saturates my muscles.

"I'm gonna fuck you mate." Talon purrs as he kneads the cheek he just spanked. His hand comes down on the other globe and my cock jumps with the sting that follows his harsh slap.

"You want me to mount you? Do you want to feel me buried in that tight, hot ass?" Talon questions me. I have no fucking clue why he is turning me on so exponentially. But, he is.

"Yes." My voice quivers with evident need.

Wet fingers slide down my crack and circle my virgin hole. I can feel my hole pulsing with impatience.

A fingertip pushes against my entrance and I involuntarily quench my cheeks.

"Open for me petal." Talon mewls. He dips his head in between my cheeks and his tongue laps at my pinched ring.