Love

💖 Don't forget to vote/comment! 💖

***Remi's POV***

If everything you go through, leads you to where you are, it wasn't a mistake. Life doesn't promise ease. It just offers you divine intervention in your darkest moments.

I have never been so grateful for my wolf than I was this last week.

Kai saw something that I was incapable of. It was his stellar intuition that ended a terrible chapter for our dear Omega.

It's been a couple of days, Lyle and Spence are growing closer. Spencer is a whole new level of ridiculous.

I can't lie and say he still doesn't have mood swings. He does.

A particularly amusing mood swing hit just last night.

"Where is it? I'm not going to ask twice." Spencer taps his toes on the ground. His hair is in disarray, poking out at every angle.

"Where is what? Baby, you have to tell me what you are looking for." Lyle pleads with his dramatic mate.

"You know damn well what it is. Stop hiding shit from me." Spencer flails his hands in the air. He stomps around, turning over the cushions on the couches. He bends down with a groan, searching.

"Spence, if you tell me what you are looking for, I can help you find it." Talon offers sweetly. Spence throws a small smile at my mate.

"If my mate would stop being mean, I wouldn't be looking for anything at all." His sneer is hilarious. Angry kitten, much.

Lyle shakes his head on a chuckle.

"If I knew what was upsetting you, I would gladly show you where it's at." Lyle pleads silently with his love.

"Fine. Where the fuck is my phone? I had it this morning. Gone. It just grew legs and disappeared." I wasn't getting into this one.

I laugh out loud. I effectively turn Spence's attitude towards me.

"Baby." Lyle walks slowly to his mate. His hands are up in surrender. A wide smile threatens his lips. A chuckle rumbles in his chest.

"Don't you 'baby' me. Where. Is. My. Phone?" Every word is punctuated with a stomp of his foot.

I can't. I have to. I slyly pull my phone out and dial Spence's number. I laugh so hard I almost fall off the couch.

Spence's ass starts ringing. He turns left, right and in a circle. The ringtone is perfect.

"Right Round" by FloRida plays as Spence does circles, looking for his phone.

Talon can't stand it. He giggles and points to Spencer's back pocket.

"Told you I didn't take it." Lyle shakes his head with a grin.

"Sorry. I can't see back there anymore." Spence turns fifty shades of blush.

The rest of the night was smooth sailing. I just laughed every single time I thought of that song and Spence's head spinning like it was attached to a swivel stick.

This morning, Spence is going to help us in the nursery. He wants to get it prepared for his own pup. We already have the crib set up. He just needs to arrange his wall in the room and start putting his own personal touches on it.

I get out of bed with a sigh. I still hate detaching myself from Talon. I could lay in bed with him for days and never be satisfied.

"I'm already awake." Talon sits up and stretches. He turns to me with a sweet smile. I kiss it straight off of his handsome face.