Slip and Fall

***Remington's POV***

Everything is going great. It has been a week since I found my mate. Talon seems to fit right in with all of us. I truly couldn't have expected a better transition.

Talon is also healing properly. Jenny says it won't be long until she gives him a full medical release on the physical issues. She is even suggesting allowing Talon to exercise. Talon is one hundred percent on board. He explains that he feels better when his body releases the endorphins that accompany a workout.

Our game of rewards and eating has become a spectacle. Our families and pack member's find too much fun in pushing the envelope of encouragement. Needless to say, Talon gained three pounds this past week.

I seriously have no issue rewarding him with kisses and sexual play.

His body tho, mmmmm.

I have noticed when Talon pushes himself to eat more than his body deems a necessity, he involuntarily gags. This is either psychosomatic or his body has a threshold he is surpassing. I'm beginning to think our deal is back firing. He may be trading one type of control for another.

I fully plan on discussing that with Angela.

I come from the shower to see this otherworldly god stirring from his sleep. He is hands down the sexiest wolf to exist. His body is firm and lean. The muscle is defined but not too prominent.

My mouth waters as he stretches and his lightly defined abs are exposed under his t-shirt.

"Baby, you are teasing me." I accuse as I crawl across the bed. I stop directly in front of him.

"Not on purpose. But, now that you are here." Talon draws the words out in his raspy morning vibrato.

I can't even help myself. I immediately take his shirt off and lay kisses upon his healing flesh. I lick his side and nip at his stomach. I return to the opposite side and do the same. He trembles under my tongue and lips.

"Remi." He pants out.

"We have to go to school." I try to remind him thru the hoarse texture of my own grunts.

He pulls my shirt off and starts licking down the ridges of my obliques. He lays kisses on each individual bulging abdominal muscle. My body ripples goose bumps against my tan flesh.

He bites down roughly against the v of my hip bones and I scream out in pleasure.

"Hmmm I think I found a sensitive spot." Talon grins before nipping me again.

I cry out again. My cock is begging to be buried in his hole.

"School." I almost plead.

Talon smashes his lips into mine and digs his tongue straight passed my lips. His tongue slinks in and out, tasting the crevice in exploration. I moan against his skilled tongue.

When Talon pulls back, he kisses me three times with short pecks.

"I fucking want you." I whine.

"Take me. I'm yours." Talon gives no resistance.

I groan as I separate us. Fucking medical gag. Can't even claim my mate.

"Soon baby. Just gotta get you released." I whisper in sheer disappointment.

I grudgingly tread down stairs with Talon in tow. We get in my car and head to school.

"We don't have any classes together, but if you need me, find me. Jace and Ally are around too." I direct my mate, trying to keep him safe.