Snap

***Remington's POV***

"Spank Me."

Shit!

I push Talon thru the door of our suite. I spin him around and slam his back against the wall. His eyes are wide and staring hopefully towards me.

Ah, fuck.

Kai growls in my chest.

"Fuck him, hard. Spank him. Own him." Kai demands.

I push my body against Talon's. My knee pins him to the wall. I lean down and bite his ear lobe. My body buzzes with a new feeling. I want to own Talon. I want to dominate him.

I pin his wrists to the wall above his head. I lace our fingers and growl lowly into his neck.

"Fuck me Alpha." Talon purrs.

I throw him over my shoulder and slam him into our soft bed. Our bodies land with me on top of him. I look down at the delicious meal before me.

"Devour." Kai barks.

I bend down and nip Talon's bottom lip. The little shit pinches his lips shut.

"Open. NOW." I order.

Talon giggles and complies.

I take his mouth with hungry greed. My tongue pushes in and I claim his soft flesh in a fiery fit of passion. My body is literally shaking with power.

Goddess have mercy on his body.

My hands find his clothes. I shred them. The torn threads are deposited somewhere. I can't care less. His leaking cock stands strong and proud.

I don't feel like being gentle. Nope. Not. Fucking. Happening.

I immediately bend down and lick his hole.

"Mmmm, slick." Kai purrs.

Perfect.

I line myself up and push thru the saturated hole. Talon gasps.

I situate his body so I am on my back and he is straddling me. Talon mewls.

I lift his hips and slam him down on my pole. Talon's head falls back, his mouth open.

"Yes. Yes. Harder." Talon screams.

I relentlessly slam his hips down my cock. The feeling is so fucking fantastic.

He rocks his hips against my assault. My jaw tightens.

"Red room?" I question.

Talon giggles while riding me like a bull.

"This could get ugly." I warn.

"Fuck. Me. Destroy. Me." Talon pants thru each slam of his hips onto my thick dick.

I yank him off my cock. He whines like a brat.

"Oh no, you wanted to be spanked." I argue.

"No. I want dick." Talon shakes his head pouting.

Mmmm.

I grab his ankles and flip him over on his belly. I pull him to the edge of the bed and purr.

That ass.

I firmly grab his globes and rock him back and forth against my hard on. Teasing.

"Remi." Talon whimpers.

"Hush." I bark.

He wants to be spoiled. Fine.

I slap his ass roughly.