Princess Vs. Hans

It is the day the kitchen staff is all been waiting for.
Once a week the Princess will come to them and they will battle with her.
The battle is about cooking, of course.

"Hans, are you ready?" Princess Emerald smile wearing her apron.

"Heh. I have been waiting, princess. Today is the day I will defeat you!"

"Fufu. Before we battle we have to put some bet for it to be exciting. I bet 15 copper coins in favor of me winning." Princess smiles brightly and put 15 copper coins in the table.

"The same as always. I will bet 10 times that amount. 1 silver and 50 copper coins is my bet."

It is Hans pride as a chef and as an adult so he always bet 10 times the amount the Princess offers.

"You always gift me 1 silver coins and 50 coppers. Will this be the day you will take my measely 15 coppers?" The princess smugly ask.

Hans crosses his arms and smile.
"With the use of Princess Ketchup and Mayonaise. This chef will make the tastiest sandwhich!"

"Hoh~ Not so cocky. I will make you see why you can't beat me with my clubhouse sandwich!"

The fight between The Princess and Hans begun.

Meanwhile, the maids all over the house are talking about todays themed menu.

"The princess was up until late because she is thinking how to win against Hans."

"The princess gave Hans the mayo and the ketchup to be fair. The taste of those things can really hook up your appetite."

"The princess is even calling something in her sleep."

"I wonder if it is over? We should hurry so we can also be the judge in the fight. It always a delight to eat good food."

"Let's hurry and go there after sweeping the floor."

"I agree."

Michael who is ditching the soldiers drill awoken by thr maids happy chattering.

"Food?" He is also a glutton.

---

Hans looks at the amazing sandwhich before him.
The fight is over when he saw it.
He tearfully took a bite and he can't stop from taking another bite.

The kitchen stuff and all the other maids also eat the sandwich in smaller portion for them to try.

"So good. Not so sweet. But very flavorful. I want more of these. Princess, can I buy some too?" The maid ask with a sparkling eyes.

"Umm...I can't. It is a bit expensive for the materials. I can make you a simple egg sandwich with some veges on it."

"Yes. That is also good!" The kitchen staff said and lick his lips as if remember the savoring feeling.

A smile spread across Princess Emerald face.
"The loaf of bread is my personal recipe. I know you will ask this off me so I prepare alot today. Plus a whole egg, the vegetables and the base ingredients for mayo and ketchup plus labor.....I will ask 6 copper coin for a sandwich." She said grinning.

The maids feels a bit discourage but they still order cause it is not really expensive thinking the base price of all the ingredients. They even feared the princess won't get any profit with that amount.

Princess Emerald is a hardworker and she rarely complains about working.
She always smile taking the copper coins and it also made everyone feel happy.

The princess can only serve 20 sandwiches and it is gone in the blink of eye.

She happily count her money as she skippingly hum back to her room to stash her money.