Beg of you

This is the part what a real war looks like....

That is what everyone expected when they come here.

In the land stationed 30 thousands soldiers that is making a human fence to prepare for the fleeing pirates.
They have prepared bows and arrows and even catapults.
With Emerald's less than hundred men but the best of the bests, they also have 20 thousands mercenaries and 70 thousands military soldiers from Count's side.
Even the Count wants to join them in the fight but was rejected by his men.
In the end, he will be staying with the princess in Andromeda.

Count Vellevile never heard about this princess. Even the last time, he didn't pay attention about her when he attends the King's birthday banquet. There are huge commotions back then but he has no idea that the reason for it will be this unassumin---

Count Vellevile's P.O.V

Golden Hair, Blue eyes.
Facing the air her hair flutters with the breeze.

Her eyes are looking at the distant place with her innocent face.
She is beautiful.
But....
Isn't she too young

'Now that I remember...She is the same age as Princess Sapphire.'

He frowns.
A little girl is the heart of this operation?
What kind of adult used this little girl to do this kind of thing?
He has a son much older than this girl and all he thinks about is how to play with swords and run away to town to play.
He is a headache.

How can such people bring this innocent little lady to this kind of war?

"Count Vellevile.."
A tired smile appear in the girl as she moves to face me.
Her worried eyes and her reddish eyes can make your heart trembles.

"Apologies for my late introduction.
I am Count Norman Vellevile, your highness."

"I am thankful for your full cooperation in this battle. In behalf of Larksen.." she slowly spread her skirt as she bow her head.
"Truthfully, I am not scared to be ignored...until now.So your warm response makes me happy."

I panic a bit as I see her become emotional.
But she didn't cry instead she stood before me.

"We will win. For the people of Larksen."
Her determined expression surprise me.

"Yes. I intend to win too." I said as if I am talking to a General.
It makes me blush when I think she is too small for this kind of talk.

She didn't think my response is weird, she nods.
"Don't worry. It's what we are all here for."
That makes me feel goosebumps as she turns around to see the deck.
The soldiers gathered there are not wearing the common knight uniform though it is the same but the colors are a bit different.

I look at the girl besides me.

"I will talk to them for you." I said. As an adult, I want to share her burden.

She looks at me.
"You also want to say something?" She smiles.
"I actually said a lot and just be repeating what I already said. So you go first." She said.

I nod.

As I gaze down.
I saw unbelievably.....
THE GENERAL FROILAN?
and the UNRULY RANDY of the Palace Harem?????

Why are they here?

"Count?"

I look back and cough.
I can't let the princess disappointed.

"I am Count Vellevile of Veronian City. Not everyone here might have known me but I am someone whose never stop dreaming of the day we will be freed from the pirates.
For the Citizen of Larksen and for the Kingdom, We will fight as one!"