Emerald's Heart

That night is like any other night for all those who are not involve.

But not for those who first handly seen it...it will be a night to remember.

If you can call it war?

They will hardly think so.

The shadow monsters are just a support.
They attack without fearing death but without their summoner present they are more or less just a wild beasts.
Still they help attacking and a good shield.

With this internal help, the knights has more options.

The first island where Froilan and Ansley is leading.
They don't really need help.
Though Ansley is like a dog wagging his tail in front of Emerald.
He is the best knight in the whole kingdom.
He is the next Commander after all.
This mad man who looks like he will slaughter you with elegance is like looking down on common people.

With the previous and the former best knight in the kingdom these pirates can just wish they are dead.

The next island is lead by two captains, Regeant and Coby.
They are underrated captains that become overshadowed by the most impressive Ansley.
But they are not really weak.
That is stupid to even think of them as one.

"Hey, keep moving." A knight pats Michael's shoulder.

Michael wants to cry.
"What kind of a monster are they?" He cried and shout as he exchange sword fight with a pirate. Michael swiftly kick the buff man and stab his neck by his sword as he spits out.

He looks ahead and sees the easy going Coby dragging a pirates body and waving it to the pirates then swinging his sword to cut their throats.

This man looks always calm and collected. Like a good older brother.
He thought he likes him like that unlike his noisy and chattery captain.
But the scary part is....Coby is the same collected and quiet person he was even when he is covered in enemies blood.

Babam!

The ground shakes as the one shot from above landed.

Raising his palm to the dark sky.

"Rise shadow knights!" Randy shouted.
His eyes are red like blood.

It always amaze Michael how this man has so many eye colors, from red to purple to blue and sometimes green.
It's like his eye color change depends on his mood.

The monster shaped shadows rises and starts attacking the pirates.

"Sir....Who is with the princess?" Regeant asked.
He had seen people using sorcery before.
Though he is shocked how Randy knows sorcery, he still need to ask first about the princess well being.

"That is why I am in a hurry to go back." Randy clicked his tongue and jump up.
He disappear but his shadows remain.

"Okay! Everyone move!" Regeant shouted.

The support team is collecting the civilians as the fighting continues.
They are shaken about the strange sorcery but they can only looks away as they rescue the people.Also...the inhuman soldiers strength makes them unable to even want to join the attack.

The islanders are very cooperative.

When a spy wants to mix in their ranks they openly called out to remove him so the support team easily remove the spy.

They were all put in the ship and make them regroup so they will know if there's missing people in their ranks or some spy that mixed with them.

"Wait...Wait...I have money. Lots of woman...I will give you more than the King is giving you....So...Let me escape..Okay? Buddy?"
The Pirate leader said.