Embez---Getting Money

Count Vellevile with Princess Emerald decided to sell all the pirates possessions that they probably stole from the  people who are travelling or.....the people they killed.
There are also some documents suggesting the pirates are exchanging materials with some nobles in purchasing their haul for a lower price.

"Those bastards!" Coubt Vellevile angrily punch the table.

Emerald sighs and looks at the papers.

"We have to make them pay! I will send this to the King and make them strip from nobility!"

Emerald looks at him.
"You are a good person."

"Princess?"

"But you are too patriotic." She said with a smile that doesn't look like it comes from a child.
"I can't really talk since I am one who use patriosm as a sword."

"You are different princess.
You are kind and you are..."

"Okay." Emerald smiles.
"Sending this to the King...Will not be invain. The King will gave you a reward, maybe raise your rank. They will be punish. That is a good story."
She said. "By punish,they will be exiled at most."

"Yes!" Count Vellevile nods.
He is even more amaze how Princess Emerald can think about it like that. He can think of it since he has experience in politics but a woman and a 9 year old kid is....
Is the King giving the princesses high level of education? That will be impressive.

Emerald frowns.
"That....that's it? That's all you want to happen? My country men are suffering and instead of lending a hand to suppressed the pirates, they buy from them. Isn't your thinking way too simple?"

Count Vellevile frowns. His face darken. No he is not mad at the princess.

"P-princess, are you.....do you want them to die?"

Randy and Froilan scowl at Count Vellevile.
The elders look at the princess with wide eye.
The captains with Jess and Zeo are rolling their eyes.

Emerald is shock.
"I-is that the kind of person you think I am?" She is dumbfounded.

Death?
She did say that to the pirates.
They don't treat her countrymen as human so she feel the same.
For her, they are just insects.
Their death do not bother her at all. Not that she seen them dead besides from the pirates that attack Andromeda. But Michael and Randy prevent her from watching too much bloodshed.

She never thinks of killing them.
What will that benefit her?

Count Vellevile sighs.
He really doesn't want to hear this innocent girl be tainted to the core.

"So what do you mean?"

"MONEY!" Emerald said.
"We have to sell this information to them for astronomical price! Build a lot of roads and improve the affected islands source of income to immediately estabilished their economy! We have a lot of things to worry. Health issue more on mental issue and malnurition and over working, agriculture and the state of life.
They are still cowering in fear. Their clothes are messy. So much to do but we have so little resources! What we need is money!MONEY!"

Everyone is staring at the small girl who for some reason are no longer sitting calmly but standing on the middle demonstrating her desire.

There is wry but knowing smile at the people familiar with her.
The elders and Count Vellevile and their men though are gaping at her.

"Money is power! I want to help rebuild the islands but my savings are limited. I--I'm sorry. I will....try to write to my father....but....I hope you don't expect too much...STILL! We have this!" Emerald clenched on the documents of their country men nobles selling and buying from the pirates.
They are clearly traitors.

"With the traitors money we can rebuild the islands easily!" She said with sparkly eyes.
"What do you say?"
She asks.

Count Vellevile looks sad as he looks at the Elders.

The Elders has the same awkward smiles.
But they then look at each other and nod.

"It is a good idea." They said.

Emerald frowns.
"What? Why do I feel like you are all not that happy?"

"Cause...with this plan...It's like we are selling our revenge..I-It's not your fault princess. You are right. We have to protect the future and forget the past." Count Vellevile smiles.

Emerald tilts her head.
"Sell? Huh?"

Randy clicked his tongue and walks to the door.

"Ra--Father?"

"They are saying that in return for money, you will let those assholes live and be safe with this method. How stupid. I will sleep now. I am tired."
He left without waiting for reply.

Silence...

"Ehhhh????!!!" Emerald. "What kind of stupid idea is that?" She then glare at them.
"They are traitors. Why would you keep your words with those type of person? Of course we will sold them out after milking them clean!" Emerald shakes her head in frustration.
She face palm.
"You.Do you even know merchants? They are monsters who looks like angels walking in the streets. They will smile and sell you a small rock they find in the ground for million money saying crap like its magical or the most amazing thing on Earth. You will be very happy and even thank them for taking away your money and giving you rocks. But when yoh realize that it is just a rock.and try to return the rock for money it is either you will be called a liar or you will go home with other products with the lesser value of the money you gave.Those people are successful in life. And nobody calls them monster to their face!My point is....WE WILL BECOME MERCHANTS AND SELL THOSE TRIATORS SOME PAPERS.These papers hehe~~~"

They have oh*** kind of face but there is a slight shivers in their heart.

'She said she likes money but I didn't take it seriously...Now this is....'

"Great! I will do it!" Count Vellevile nods.

"Jess and Zeo will you do me a favor?" She sweetly smiles,Emerald.

"Yes Princess?"

"You two will dress up as an adventurer...A scary one.And accompany  Count Vellevile in embezz---sells paper from the good Sirs~~" she said with a very angelic smile.

The two, Zeo and Jess look at each other and then smirks.
"Can we roughly escort sir Vellevile?"

"Oh my~~~ You can."
The trio and laughing evilly as the captains pat Count Vellevile's shoulder.

"Do your best Sir. Make a lot of money or the princess will direct her anger to you." Coby laughs happily.

"I can't believe I am not called!" Ansley.

"Okay. Walk. You can't do it because nobles know your face genius." Regeant sighs and pushes him away.