Hero Emerald

"Disgusting bastards!" Emerald shouted in anger as she kicks the manager of the seemingly toy's store but actually a children slave store.

"Prin--Young miss?"

Emerald looks so angry.
"Took all the money! Release all the children and notify Count Vellevile!"

This is not just a merchant's store. This is the one that has a deeper connection toward the nobles.

"Princess, this is not Count's Vellevile's territory." Ansley whispers.

"It is not...but these children looks like they are from his territory." Emerald snorts not at Ansley but she is just too mad at the moment. Children as small as her, smaller than her, taller and older than her....still these children have thick neck and wrist metal chains.

She kicks the unconscious manager again.

"Disgusting!"

After taking all the money inside the store and taking in all the children, Emerald looks at them.

"Where's your parents?" She asks.

They are so many that if all the parents complain about the missing children this will even reach the King's ear in no time and can't be ignore.

Yet the only news about this place is the pirates illegal activities.

The tallest girl steps forward.
"We are taken because our parents has no money to pay the Baron."

A smile spread in Emerald's lips.

"The baron huh...That sonofabit----"

Ansley and Coby step forward.

"Instruct us!" They said simultaneously as they kneel a cape with white and black is fluttering behind their back.

Emerald sighs.
"Kill!"

"Yes!" The two said standing up.

"Wait...Calm down. Prin...Young Miss....." the soldier wryly smiles at Emerald.

Emerald sighs.
"Of course we can't kill the sonofab*tch because all nobles related issue should be judged by the King....Beat him so badly at least he can still attend his trial. And....get all the things in his treasury!"

The two nods.

Emerald clicks her tongue and looks around.

"Do you want to return to your parents? Maybe they have no choice but to send you...True about that....But even so....they already gave up on you once. I am not saying they are bad or good or just....Still they are your parents. Think what you all want to do...."

"Who....Who are you?" The small girl holding the tallest girl asks.

Emerald taps on her masks.

"Me? I am a hero."

"A hero?"
The children looks at her weirdly.

Emerald turns her back away from them.
"Yes. I am a hero..It means you are all saved now."

She said and walks away.

"Thank you!"the small girl with dirty face said.
"Thank you." She repeated until her face is mess with tears.

All the other kids also thank her and cry softly. They were trained to cry without making noises so they all silently cry.

Emerald turns around

"Geez..should I always perform like I'm a good person?" Her golden hair scatters in the air and her green cape.
"I. I am a also a child like you all. So I know how scared you are and how painful it was to be part from your family and stuck in a dark place unable to know what kind of horrible life you will all going to go to or if you will ever be alive for another day. I know how you felt. It is not wrong to cry.
But also...It is not wrong to be proud. You are now passed the hard part. I will do the rest for you all. This Hero will grant your damniest wish."

They all looks up at that tiny little girl who said so confidently.

The problem is they want to be a hero.

"That sure is a damn wish." Emerald sighs as she walks to the carriage.

The soldiers chuckles and led the other kids in the carriage.
They will take all the kids to Andromeda for now.

Ansley and Coby came back.
Ansley is as clean as when he left as if he did nothing while coby's body and cape has blood stains on it.

Emerald looks at the two.

"Didn't you to go at the same place?" Emerald asks.

"Of course, princess order is my priority!" Ansley said as he salutes passionately.

Coby smiles.
"I stumble and fell."

'Who would stumble and fell in a puddle of blood?'

"Coby, you are leading the path of a main hero."

"Eh??? Really?"

"Yes. The psychopath male lead."

Coby chuckles.
"My sword will only cut the princess's enemies."

"That is why you are a main lead." Emerald chuckles.

"How about me Princess?"

"Ansley is also a main lead."

"Oh...I want my female lead to be just like you princess!" Ansley said.

"You want to be called a pedophile?"
Emerald smiles wryly.

"I...Mean...Kind, passionate and dedicated."

Emerald frowns.
"Who is kind,passionate and dedicated?"

"My one and only Princess Emerald~~"

Emerald shakes her head.
"The only common thing about us is the name."
She sighs.

Randy looks at all the children in the Andromeda when he wakes up.

"Are we eating children?" He asks.

Emerald frowns at him.
"Why would you even considering that? These children are abducted so I plan to either dump them on the Count Vellevile or the Island people." Emerald said.

"They are so many." Froilan smiles.

"Froilan, do you like children?" Emerald asks.

"I hate kids who don't follow instructions and if they are noisy and loud." Froilan smiles.

Emerald pulls the two adult away.

"Make sure the kids will not hear you two. They are already traumatized so don't add the horror." She said and makes them promise to stay away.

Rosemarie never seen so many children before.
Ross told her to stay away so she won't be pushed around.
It is not like the andromeda is loaded but it is still a bit crowded.

"Miss, do you know about the little girl who save us?" They start asking the shy Rosemarie.

Rosemarie's eyes widen.
"You want to know? You come in the right person. I will tell you how that girl Hero kill all the pirates!"

"Really?" The kids all looks at the fairy like Rosemarie.

Rosemarie smiles.
"It happen one night---"

Emerald now has a fans club and this fans club will be something important in the future.

Of course, Emerald will the last to know.