Randy's Temper

Randy walks out of the palace. He went to cool his head.
The guards didn’t mind or care if he went out. The White Knights or the Palace Guards knows exactly who is this man. He never changes what era he was. He is more like a kind Uncle now but he usually more of an insane beast.

Walking in the middle of the night. He went to watch the moon.
He is really pissed right now so he went to recreate a magic sword and went to the nearby forest to hunt.
But not a normal hunt.
The trees are uprooted in just one swing of his sword.
The normal beast in the forest fled away just smelling his murderous aura.
It is good to exercise his body once in a while.

Deeper. The deeper he went the more he felt excitement.
Bam.
He frowns when he bump on the barrier he himself sealed a very long time ago.
If normal citizen will see this barrier they will think it is just a very tall mountain.
But it is actually a barrier to the most hidden secret of the mountain.

Mutant beast…Monsters.
He smirks.
It is his magic so he can enter the barrier whenever he wants to.

As his hand about to make the barrier accept him, he freeze and look back.
He sighs and walks, no, he jumps so high he looks like he is flying, back to the palace.

“Princess? Its too late. Why are you here?” Randy asks.

“Are you sleeping?”

Randy smiles.
‘I am not.’
“Of course. It’s the middle of the night.”

“……”

“What is wrong?”

“…..Can you invite me inside first? Its cold outside?” Emerald frowns.

“….Okay. But Princess, it is not good to come in a man’s room in the middle of the night.”

Emerald stick her tongue out as her ring finger is pressing her cheek bone.

“Shut up. I am just a little girl. Are you some kind of a pedophile?”

“Pedo…Huh?”

“Anyways, What is wrong with you?” she said as she sits on his bed.
“I haven’t have a time to asks but What’s the deal with Yosef?”

Randy closes the door and heave a sigh.
He sits on the chair for his study table and place it in front of Emerald.
“Do you hate him?”

“Is it a matter of hating him or not? Gawd.” She shakes her head. “I can’t sleep. The Golden Hawk Eyed Squad and Black knights are driving me crazy. On top of that, they were heard by Yosef!”

“Are you scared for those rowdy men?”

“Of course I am scared and concern! They are good guys and I appreciate them. I want to live a normal life and just…Hate how..I might get them in trouble.”

“Princess, they are knights and soldiers with their own feelings and own say to their life. If they decided to offer it to you or offer it to someone else. You can’t be blamed for it.”

“I am just a simple princess.” Emerald sighs she went to lay down on the bed looking at the ceiling.
“Randy, do you really have a way to make someone a King?” she sit up and ask.

Randy smiles.
“Why? Do you wish to become a ruler?”

“Do I look like I do?”

“Of course not. I don’t want to. I am just shock. I mean. Aren’t you an ordinary Harem Manager with a face of the most sinful man in the world?”

“Are you imagining crazy things again?”
Randy smiles.
“I do have a way.”

“Oh? Then Why don’t you become a King?” she asks.

Randy shakes his head.
“Not because I can, I should.”

“Ehhhh? Why not? You look more like a King than my old man. Wahhahaha.”

Randy looks at the Princess.
“If you become the King, everyone who looks down on you will come running to your feet. They will do their best to make you look at them. You can order them around. You can make them love you.”

Emerald laughs.
“Am I a lonely child in your eyes?  I admit that sometimes I cried feeling sadly that my family doesn’t care for me….but! I am not always sad. Randy, you looks like someone ate your cake. Why are you frowning?”

“No reason.”

“Ehhh.. Anyways… I am still worried.” She lay on the bed again.

“Why are you worrying about other people? You should worry more for yourself.”
He said frowning.

“Eh? I am worried I will have no more customers. They are so important to me.”

“Fool! Get off my bed.”

“……Randy, you look so grumpy.”

“Who’s fault is it?”

“I don’t know. I am sure it is not mine though.”

“Go back to your palace.”

“You know, they told me that if I am going to Rebisx kingdom that they will follow me.”
Emerald smiles and look at Randy. She went to hold his hand.
“Will you also come with me?”

Randy blinks and look at the hand that is holding his.
“You want me to follow you?”

Emerald pouts.
“You won’t?”

“I am asking if you want me to.”

“I am asking if you don’t plan to?”

“………”

“…….”

Emerald and Randy laugh.

After that Randy princess carry Emerald and throw her outside his room.

.
.
.

“Princess?”

“My butt hurts. Demon. That demon is too much!”
Emerald teary eyed rubbed her butt.

Jess and Zeo look at the Princess.
“Did you fell?”

“No.”

Zeo frowns.
“Then what happened?”

“I am thrown like a trash.”
Emerald shakes her head.

“Princess, where did you go last night?” Jess asks.

“Eh? How did you know I get out?”

Stare.
Stare.

STARE…..

“No reason.”
Jess said pouting.

“Don’t ‘No Reason’ me.” Emerald sighs and punch Jess leg. “You are not a Hero or a Guard. You are a chef. Do not bother about things you shouldn’t.” Emerald said.

“…….I am just worried. You shouldn’t leave your palace at night.” Jess said.

“That is true!” Zeo added.

“…..you too?” Emerald sighs. “If I leave at night, Just expect me to go to Randy’s place. He is my night mistress.” She laughs and think her joke is funny.

A/N:

Rank 1, has chanchararancharancharan

14 votes.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for voting. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡