Princess and Pell

The princess was pushed by Pierre to the royal physician office.

"Prince----Princess! What happened?"

"Pell," the princess greets the chief,a mid 40's royal physician.

The other staffs all look at their Chief and the small little Princess.

Pell carries the princess to the bed.

"Get some anesthesi--"

"Wait! I am not here for surgery! Calm down." Princess grabs Pell's both cheeks and make him look at her.

"Princess.....I see...oh...but why are you hurt?"

"Uhhh---No..Nothing." Emerald didn't know it'll be a big deal.
But it appears she underestimated her friends concern.

After being confined in the Royal Physician office.
She asked Pell to call Jane or anyone from the South Palace.

"P-prin..Princess, wh-what could have happened?"Yolly trembles as she wipes her eyes with her apron.

"Ehhh??!! Do not cry Yolly, Jane."

Jane shakes her head and turn around crying.

Princess Emerald was baffled.
She looks at Pell but Pell shakes his head and walks away.

Emerald sighs.

"Okay. I am sorry. This won't happen again so please don't cry anymore." She is lying on the bed though she only have an arm wound. She wonders why everyone is  so sensitive and remember that its almost the King's birthday.

'Everyone is overly excited just because the King is celebrating his birthday.'

She smiles.

"Princess, do you need us for something?" Yolly asks after wiping the edge of her eyes

"I have 2 new male employees and I want you to tour them around. There is rooms available near my kitchen. They can choose which room they want. I don't know what else would they be needing but Pell won't let me leave here after some inspections so could you see to it if they need anything else? If it is something that would be needing to buy outside, I will pay for it afterwards."

Yolly smiles and nod.
"Rest assured. I will see to it that they will be comfortable, princess."

"Yes. Thanks."
Emerald sighs.

"Princess, are you...are you going to d-die?" Jane asks trembling.

Yolly angrily hit her head.
"Fool! What are you saying?"

"But...but....she usually doesn't get sick. Princess is very healthy so why? Why is she getting confined?" Jane burst to tears.

Emerald sighs.

"I stabbed myself."

Yolly and Jane paused bantering and look at Emerald dumbfoundedly.

Emerald has a wry smile.

"Have you finally gone crazy?" Jane asks hurriedly.

"Princess, I-I-I didn't know...I didn't know you feel so down to...to stabbed yourself....to hurt....o my...I..I failed as your maid!" Yolly tears up again

Emerald sighs.
She doesn't know what to say.

"Enough! You two are noisy! Get out!" Pell frowns.

"But Sir!" Yolly and Jane said at the tall pale Pell. Who looks like more of a patient than Emerald.

"No buts! Your noisy chatters will only affect the patient's health. Now go." He said and push the two maids and close the door.