Rosemarie

It will be a long journey to reach the city of Chorus City where the Venus Village is located.

Cough**
Cough**

Emerald is wandering in the ship alone as she feels bored after 2 days sailing.

"A kid?"

Cough**

The seemingly ghostly pale skinned girl is reading a book alone.
Her pale brown hair is braided at one side and her thick brown lashes are making shadows in her eyes.
She is beautiful and looking at her looks like everything in the world is peaceful.

"Excuse me."
Emerald smiles and sit down next to the girl.

"Oh. Hello Princess."

"You know me?"
Emerald eyes is shinning and it is even more beautiful now that the sea and the sky can compliment her blue eyes.

The girl cover her mouth with her hand and giggles.
"If I don't know you after all the ruckus of the soldiers with you maybe I am that thick skinned."

Emerald sighs.
"True. But they are not bad guys."

"I can tell."

Silence.
The two are sitting on the floor and looking at the blue sea.

"My name is Rosemarie. My father is the captain of the ship. My brother is a crew member."

"I am Princess Emerald."

"Do you like reading princess?"

"Oh. Of course. But I like reading novels and stories. If it's informative type...I.rather pass."

Rosemarie giggles again.
"It's about a white dragon named Yuta. He falls inlove with a human and eventually died being betrayed."
Rosemarie said handing the thick book.

"Ehh..Spoiler alert?"

"Spoiler?"

"Yeah. You already tell me what will happen so it won't be exciting anymore."

"Oh.. I am sorry." Rosemarie looks troubled. "But it is fine. That is just the start of the story."

"I see. Is it a reincarnated story?"

"No. It is about how the dragon that got betrayed will cross the sea for the betrayer."

"What? This white dragon is so stupid." Emerald shakes her head.

"Or is he? There are white lies in this world. Lies that will hurt the betrayer more than the betrayed."

Emerald smiles.
"You do know how to pisque my interest. Okay. I will read it."

The two girls laugh.

Ross is carrying a basket when he saw the two.

"Princess, Rosemarie."

"Brother Ross. Princess, this rude guy is my elder brother."

Emerald smiles.
This guy sure is rude but not in the extreme level so it is fine.

"Hello." Emerald said.

"Uh..Yes. Hello. Last time, Sorry."
Ross said scratching his head. He put the basket down. Fish two steamy bread and hand it over.
"Here. Eat some while you two are chatting."

"Thanks." Emerald readily accept. Free food is still tasty whatever it is.

"Thank you brother."

"I have to go." Ross didn't linger and leaves.

"What is wrong?" Emerald asks.

"Can I confess you something?"