Good Sale

The carriage is  packed of all the things she needs for her business. Emerald happily hummed as the carriage rocks on the street.

"You look happy, Princess." The driver says.

"Yes. Today is the day they finished my own kitchen."

The driver nods.
"Right~ It's been 3 months since you asked Sir Randy for permission to build your own kitchen. So it is finally done."

"Yeah. Hans is happily kicking me out the kitchen for good. And I hate to bother the kitchen crew because of my supply. I am glad to finally own my own space."

"It seems you are becoming more of a cook now."
The driver happily says.

"If that is where money rolls then I will be there."

"Good. Princess is a real merchant."
The driver and Emerald laugh loudly.

When they arrive in the palace there is some commotion in the palace gate. Some noble women all are waiting inside there carriage outside the palace gate?

"What is happening?" She asks the guard in secret.

"Prince Lemery…..these ladies all claim that Prince Lemery is the father of their babies."

*Heuk!*

The guard raised his pointing finger to his lips to make a 'hush' sign.
Emerald smiles wryly.

'Prince Lemery is a hottie but isn't it crazy to claim that he got so many girls pregnant? Well…..not my problem. The 38th princess is not someone who should worry about those high and mighty princes.'

"Princess, where should I put this?"

"To the right side. …..I am sorry, Michael. Calling you to help…" Emerald apologizes and offers a clean towel to Michael.

"It is fine. Your kitchen is huge."
He says admiring the neat kitchen. It can be even more prettier than the palace kitchens.

"Yeah. I burn my money just to scrap every penny." She smiles wryly. "I kinda regret spending my hard earned money but past is past."

Michael laughs at her.
"I wonder what kind of amazing bread will you be able to make , princess."

"Ho….Once you tasted the Club House…..You will never be able to stop." She smirks.

"Haha...I am looking forward to that!"

"Anyways, are you going to be assigned at the palace tonight?"

"Ah. The ball dance party? Yes. Prince Yosef wants our squad to be responsible on the west side. So make sure to fill my tummy, princess."

"I see. Eldest Prince Rodrigo is already 19 years old. It is time to get an engagement."

"Eldest Prince is a warrior and a good leader. Black Lion Squad is very envious to have him as their commander but Prince Yosef is not losing either. He is young but I shiver every time I see him practice his swordsmanship."

"Haha. So you are like that huh." Emerald says patting his leg.

"Huh? Like what?"

"A fan. A very hardcore fan."

.
.
.
.
.
.

Her orders should be delivered at 3 pm just the right time for the Golden Hawkeyed Squad's break.

It is only 2:30.
She smiles as she puts the tall sandwiches in a white plain box.
It is called a sandwich box but it is just a slightly thicker (cheap) paper made to look like a box to not mess with the sandwich form.
She also has a long moving trolley that she asks the blacksmith to make for her.