To-die-for

Tap
Tap

"What happened to the Princess?" Froilan stops Randy from moving onward.

Randy glances at him.
"Did you wait for me here? Hiw tasteless."

"I am not in thr mood for your attitude." Froilan scowls.

"She is fine. Well, her arm is stabbed by her own hand so nobody will be taking responsibility. And she made it that way so nobody can take responsibility except herself." Randy grinds his teeth in anger.
He is nit sure if its those incompetent nobles or toward that stupid princess.

"I see. Those guys?"

"They are in the princess kitchen. I ask you to monitor them because I don't like their smell. They are too strong to be simple workers."

"I will handle that." Froilan sighs and walks away.

"Wait."

Froilan stops and look at Randy.

Randy frowns.
"Why do you loiter around the princess? You will cause trouble!"

"Hmp."

"Hey."

"I don't take orders from you, Harem Manager."

"This damn bast.....tsk." Randy turn around and walk away.

Pell is writing a daily report when someone knocks on his office.

"Is there a problem? Commander Froilan?"

"I heard the princess is confined?"

"Not really. I am just punishin--I am just doing a thorough inspectio---wait...Do you know princess Emerald?"

"I sure do. She is the Black Knights muse."

"She is what?"

"My squad has kneeled to her."

Pell shakes his head.
"This is crazy."

"So I have to see the condition of the princess, even if its trivial in front of others."

"Trivial? How can you call an eight year old stabbing herself for the citizens trivial?!"

Froilan sighs.

"So you knew."

"I forced Harem Manager Randy to tell me."
Pell pouts. "You can't pry that stupid girl's mouth even you threaten her. Ahh..So irritating."

"I see. Can I see her?"

"She is sleeping. I will be releas---let her go back to her Palace tomorrow. You will meet her there. For once, those shit heads noble did a good thing of using a high quality cream to make the wound stop bleeding. It also helps to suppressed the pain."

"I see. So...she is alright?"

"Yes. But...If you think of her as a muse...shouldn't you do something to protect her? She is too young to be doing this shit! Why is an 8 year old bearing the responsibilities of an adult?"

"I understand your frustration...believe me...I myself is not calm right now."

Pell looks at tbe serious calm old man.
And nods after seeing his trembling hand.

"I'm sorry."

"Hmm...I will leave now. Please take care of her."

"Of course."

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ahhhh. Freedom!" Princess Emerald raise both her arms to the air and shouted. She is in the garden and laughing.

She walks to the South Palace.
She doesn't want to go back to that office. She will die of Pell's nagging.

"Jess, Zeo. How are you two?"

Jess and Zeo bows to her.

"Oh. No need for bowing. Just be at ease. For now. Let's see...Is there anyone who came here? Michael should be coming by now."

"A suspicious soldier came and hand over this list of soldiers name. There is corresponding numbers beside it and he also hand over some money that is looking kore suspicious." Zeo said.

"Ah. That's our order. Now boys. I will show you how to do it. Make sure to follow my lead and do...EXACTLY.. what I am going to do. Just follow my lead. Okay we will make some dough!"

.
.
.
.

"Aren't you in pain? Let me do it." Jess said.

Emerald smiles wryly.
"Not you too. I am fine. This is just wound that will heal over time. Let's not make a big deal over it. Come on. Just pay attention to what I am doing. You have to control your strength and match my speed of mixing. I don't need extra or super natural powers...What I need is people who follows instructions and knows how to make necessary adjustments." She smiles. "See. You two are strong. I can tell but with weak looking arms and hand I can do many more amazing things than yours. So...Rather than thinking I am weak...why don't you be proud you are following such amazing Master?" She smiles.

"Excuse me but...the gauze in your arm is getting red...is that alright?" Zeo asks.

"Shit! My wound is reopening! Pell will kill me. Jess, you do it. I will instruct you how much force you will use. I'll kill you if you waste food!"

".......okay."

Zeo is looking closely at Princess Emerald.
She is very focus on Jess hand and she is smiling when Jess did what was told perfectly and frowns when Jess made a mistake.

The two looks strangely close.

"I understand how to do it." Zeo said.

Emerald eyes sparkles.
"What a good boy! Go and make a dough."

After some times, Emerald stops him and glares at him.
"You know my ass! What the hell are you doing?" Emerald looks at her.

Zeo is baffled.
"I....I follow the recipe!"

"You follow my fart! You hopeless bastard. Jess, you are my saving grace. Hurry and fix this flour soup!"

Zeo feels dejected.
He wonders why is it so strange.
He always do his mission flawlessly!
He is the number 1 assassin!

"Hey.  What are you moping for?" Princess Emerald asks tbe dejected Zeo.

Zeo bows his head.
"I am sorry if I can't do anything. Please kill me or roast me!"

"Hah? Making bread is not the only thing you do in making a sandwich are you nuts? And why would I roast you if I can use you? Come here. You dejected guy, I didn't know you have a glass heart. Here. I will teach you how to use your life for my sake."

"I can help?"

"Yes. Just stay away in the bread making business. You see.. You are an assassin right. So you are best suited in this place....Cutting meat, vege and artistic arrangements. Come here human, this goddess will show you....Miracle on earth."

"What?"

"Have you ever tasted....heaven?"

"........yes?"

Emerald is smirking while looking at the vegetables.
Her smiles seems like she is sceming something.

"You see...my sandwiches are to-die-for!"
She smiles so innocent and sweetly that Zeo blinks twice.
Jess at the back sighs.

A/N:

Ahahahhahaha
Take a bath now...