Chapter 7

(Colby)

An annual fair was being held today. Well, it wasn't exactly a fair but more like a bake sale for the good. Stands and stands of muffins, cookies, cake lined up outside the cafeteria doors, waiting to be bought from.

The money taken out of the bake sale is contributed to a poor orphanage, and the school'll be taking us to meet the orphans personally as well!

If there's one thing I love the most, it's kids. I've dealt with children many times before and on many occasions and yet despite the hard time I always received, I still loved them caring for them. So I'd pretty much suck cock for this experience. Though I'd do it without the occasion anyways.

Judgment and homophobia was strong around the neighborhoods. Yet our school dealt with such problems way less than people would expect. People were fair here and supporting but some weren't. Some were just homophobic pricks needing to constantly judge and crush the other person.

So coming out was hard as you could tell.

☆☆

The sounds of chattering of students and clinks of coins filled our ears as we worked around the stands, giving and taking to those who were either interested in helping out the parentless or just craving a cookie to bite on.

"Colby, grab me another box of cookies by your side!" Angie, probably the sweetest girl in the school -also the reason behind all this- called as she shuffled from one stand to another, attending to others' needs. (The non-sexual ones, dirty-minded people)

Looking to my right, I spotted a box of chocolate-chip cookies under the picnic table cloth and grabbed it. She grinned once I handed it over before returning to the students.

At the end of the school day, we had gathered a total amount of $800 and 25 cents to be exact. "Good job guys! We did great today!" Angie squealed, hugging every one of us until she came to me. She smiled brightly and pulled me closer, placing a sweet kiss on my roses cheek.

"And thank you too, Colby! Hell, you aren't even in our class! I owe you one." She smiled, pulling me into a hug before claiming she had to leave. I waved her goodbye and walked off myself with rosy cheeks. Though I certainly wasn't attracted to women, rather men, it still managed to bring a pink blush to my cheeks.

The teachers also praised us for our good work and announced the field trip date to the orphanage for the weekend after. But there was also a reason Angie had hosted this fair today.

Angie was in fact once an orphan like many others and dealt with everything other orphans. She had quite the hard time growing up and living on her own but managed to reach her success with the help of a sweet family who had taken her in at the age of fifteen.

And to make things better, that exact family was none other than the Golbach's. And to add the cherry on top, Angie was, infact, Sam's younger sister.

My High School Story | @COLBAEFAN